Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.77 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chicago Metallic 26631 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carbon steel for durability, strength and superior heat conduction
- Non-stick coating for easy release
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chicago Metallic 26631 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Make Way For Madeleines|
|Color||Grey||As Shown||Red||Bronze Metallic|
|Item Package Weight||0.9 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.45 pounds||1.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
If you're looking for a no-fuss way to fill people up with delicious Madeleines, this is the pan to get. It takes less than 15 minutes from the thought to the mouths. Great for hungry teenagers with exquisite tastes.
Totally happy with this purchase. Pay a few dollars more and have better results!
1. The coating on this pan is not as nice as on the pans I already own. When making madeleines side by side in each pan in the same oven, the madeleines in the Chicago Metallic Pan burned/browned quickly on the edges and madeleine ridges, making it a really contrasty looking madeleine cake. Whereas with my other pans they brown lightly, evenly, perfectly.
2. The lip on the Chicago Metallic pan is designed so that they don't stack directly on top of each other, presumably to avoid scratching. But it leaves it sitting on top of each other with all of the pressure on the edges and it slides back and forth and is not stable. It also makes it extremely difficult to get out of the oven with mitts on. There is no ledge to grab and the side lips turn downward. This also interferes with how it slides on the grate of the oven.
I did not have a problem with the non-stick properties of the Chicago Metallic pans, just the uneven baking. The pans I bought from the retail store, were a little more expensive, but they produce madeleines that are far better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The moulds seem a bit small, followed a recipe for 12 cookies and even slightly overfilling all of them had enough batter for 1-2 more cookies. Read morePublished 16 days ago by J Ellie.
Perfect nonstick Madeleine cookie mold; cookies spills right out effortless!Published 25 days ago by M. Aponte
Product is great but the best is the reciepe it came with,. great buyPublished 29 days ago by Adam Hastie
I am really pleased with this pan. They made really beautiful madeleines!Published 1 month ago by RA Warrior Kahlo
Easy to clean. Makes bigger than expected cookies but that isn't a bad thing.Published 1 month ago by jay
My Madeleine's slipped right off these pans. I used the recipe on the packaging and they were delicious!Published 1 month ago by Mary B