Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Large Tortilla Shell Pans, Set of 2
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 2 fluted taco shell pans
- Aluminized steel construction combines efficient heat transfer with corrosion resistance
- Nonstick interior coating
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- 9 by 9 by 3 inches; 32-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Use this two-piece bakeware set to make professional-looking, fluted tortilla and taco shells for taco salads and fancy tortilla dips served inside the shell, without the fat of frying. The SilverStone coating is permanently bonded with the steel for maximum durability and easy cleaning--these pans won't rust or corrode, and are dishwasher-safe.
Top customer reviews
Highly recommended !!!
Since I bought them my wife and I had kids so I had to buy more pans...they love when we have taco salads in baked shells. The pans are inexpensive and don't take up much space so I figured I'd add a couple of pans and increase my taco shell production capacity.
These pans are highly recommended if you want a lighter taco salad shell. Of course your salad won't be light if you fill the shell with sour cream, cheese, and greasy meat, but at least you've got a start with the shell.
One last note - the pans I have from 14 years ago were made in the USA. I know this because I saved the part of the box that had cooking instructions on it...also on that part of the box is "Made in the USA". The pans sold today are made in China. They're nearly identical to my older pans - hopefully they'll hold up as well as my other two.
- smaller than a restaurant-style taco salad shell, but still big enough for a good dinner-sized taco salad at home
- 10 mins at 425... instructions might say different (I threw them out... i'm a guy.. what did you expect)
- cools off fairly quickly, but you'll want to get more if you are expecting to make them back-to-back. We had someone over and making 3 took about 25 mins (5 mins to cool in between so I could put the tortilla in and get it back in the oven)
I've got smaller Tortilla Bowl Makers that I use even for Desserts, However, Chicago Metallic Tortilla Bowls are very Big and Excellent for all kinds of Main Course Mexican Dishes or any dishes and even Salads, Measuring Exactly 4 Inches Base Diameter by 3 Inches High by 8 -1/2 Inches across They are very well Made in China. The Box of the Tortilla Shells has Two Recipes, Chicken Taco Salad and Beef Taco Salad in English French and Spanish besides the instructions how to make a Tortilla Shell. They arrived Fast and without any Problems
I've got many of these Tortilla Making Bowls all Sizes but I think Chicago Metallic Non-Stick are some of the Best. You have to use the Large Flour Tortillas to make a nice large Tortilla Shell, I use whole wheat Tortillas and they are very small, but OK for a small Dish, don't use Baking Trays just place them in the midle of your Oven on Top of the Oven Rack, cover them with Aluminum Foil while Baking if browning too Fast, so the edges won't burn.
This Note is on the Box: Do Not use Dishwater Detergent Tablets/Capsules. The concentrated cleaners will damage the Non-Stick Finish on Bakeware. ~I wash mine by hand I don't have a Dishwasher, my own choice. Chicago Metallic Tortilla Bowls have become my Favorite thing to Bake with and they are a Great way to Impress Family and Guests. I really like them! ...Thank You D.D.