Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 332 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 362 reviews
on May 2, 2017
My daughter likes the skate. They seem comfortable for her. My only complaint is the really bd bearings. There is no way to get a good free spin on the wheel and this wears her out pushing her way around the ring.
on April 13, 2017
Would recommend roughing up the wheels a bit if going on floors that are slippery. Wheels are just a hard plastic.
on November 11, 2015
The velcro enclosure on this skate simply does not provide enough ankle support. My daughter will tighten it to the max and still have room to flop around inside the skate. Her next pair will lace all the way up like the good ole' days.
on April 14, 2014
My 4 year old grand-daughter loves them. They are a bit big (we knew they were going to be), but they will definitely last until she fits into them. We went skating yesterday and she is learning to "push off" instead of just walking. They roll perfectly - not too fast, but they do roll.

Would definitely recommend these to beginner skaters (or pros!)
on May 22, 2017
Fit is a bit large but works perfectly for my 6 year old granddaughter!
on March 18, 2016
9 year old loves these skates. Drives her mother crazy by skating all over the house (hardwood floors). My work, as a grandmother, is done here.
on March 16, 2017
I ordered these a few years back for my daughter unfortunately her feet was a little too fat to wear them so I gave them to my niece and they have been worn every Saturday since they arrived they went from my nieces feet to her younger sister to their cousin who now has them and they won't let them go I love them
on July 20, 2017
Beautiful! My 5 yo loves them
on April 23, 2016
Bought these for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. Even around a year later she roller skates around everywhere.
on August 28, 2017
Great skates for a child and strong too..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.