Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 329 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on August 23, 2015
My kid LOVES them and they seem to be much more stable than the rentals at the rink. She had gone skating exactly 4 times before getting these for her birthday. Great for beginners.
review image
on March 26, 2017
Fantastic value for a kids skate. Good for blacktop and rink, and daughter (5) says they're comfortable. I ordered current size based on reviews and they were still a little big but able to be tightened without issue, and still have room to grow.
on May 2, 2017
My daughter likes the skate. They seem comfortable for her. My only complaint is the really bd bearings. There is no way to get a good free spin on the wheel and this wears her out pushing her way around the ring.
on April 13, 2017
Would recommend roughing up the wheels a bit if going on floors that are slippery. Wheels are just a hard plastic.
on November 11, 2015
The velcro enclosure on this skate simply does not provide enough ankle support. My daughter will tighten it to the max and still have room to flop around inside the skate. Her next pair will lace all the way up like the good ole' days.
on April 14, 2014
My 4 year old grand-daughter loves them. They are a bit big (we knew they were going to be), but they will definitely last until she fits into them. We went skating yesterday and she is learning to "push off" instead of just walking. They roll perfectly - not too fast, but they do roll.

Would definitely recommend these to beginner skaters (or pros!)
on May 22, 2017
Fit is a bit large but works perfectly for my 6 year old granddaughter!
on March 18, 2016
9 year old loves these skates. Drives her mother crazy by skating all over the house (hardwood floors). My work, as a grandmother, is done here.
on March 16, 2017
I ordered these a few years back for my daughter unfortunately her feet was a little too fat to wear them so I gave them to my niece and they have been worn every Saturday since they arrived they went from my nieces feet to her younger sister to their cousin who now has them and they won't let them go I love them
on July 20, 2017
Beautiful! My 5 yo loves them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.