- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Chicago's Books Press; First edition (December 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985273305
- ISBN-13: 978-0985273309
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 9.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #483,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Chicago's Classic Restaurants: Past, Present and Future Hardcover – December 9, 2011
About the Author
Neal Samors, a Chicago native, has authored, co-authored and/or published twenty books about Chicago neighborhoods, downtown, Michigan Avenue, Lake Shore Drive, and the decades as well as memories of life in the city. His books have won three Independent Publisher and several Illinois Historical Society awards. Eric Bronsky is a freelance writer, historian, photographer and transit enthusiast who began his career as an architectural model builder. He has co-authored several books with Neal Samors and shared in two Independent Publishing awards.