|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$9.99 - $18.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Lace Up closure
- Strong Plastic Boning, Lace up back with 2 ribbons. Fabric Material - 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Every corset has a modesty panel in the back which is 10 inches long and 5 inches wide. Also each corset comes with thongs.
- Only CHICASTIC LLC(USA SELLER) ITEM IS SHIPPED FROM A USA WAREHOUSE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 1-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
- **Official CHICASTIC product made and sold exclusively by Chicastic.** Products sold by other sellers may vary. Please make sure you are checking out with a CHICASTIC LLC(USA SELLER) product only.
- Our corsets run smaller than regular sizing, so please view our Size Chart carefully. Corset sizing works different from other clothing. If you have any questions about the measurements please feel free to call our customer service at 1800-568-6975 - 8 AM - 11 PM (All 7 days).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Chicastic Corsets are made with the highest quality satin and strong plastic boning. These corsets are perfect for bridal lingerie, date nights, burlesque, steam punk wedding dresses, Halloween costumes, or any intimate setting. All our corsets have a 5 inch modesty panel in the back and come with thongs. Chicastic corsets have a lace up back and come in many patterns – solid, leopard, striped, polka dot, floral etc and also many colors – solid black corset, bridal white corset, red, gold etc. ** Please read carefully the size info instructions to pick the right corset size. ** If you have any question about the size, please contact us by phone 1-800-568-6975. If you like you may also leave your measurements as a note in your order information, so that we can determine the correct size of the corset for you. ** How to put on a corset by yourself? 1. Loosen the laces so that you can put it on comfortably. 2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together. 3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter. 4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset. 5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00BRLGB72
- Item model number: CHIC9081
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It seemed well constructed
The material was smooth and didn't feel too hot, unlike the other one that I tried.
It did seem to cinch me up well
The ribbons to tie it were cute
It didn't stick out at the breast level
It was easy to tighten after I laid down on the bed to snap it closed hahaha
It wasn't long enough. It came to about the top of my hips
It made my breasts "pointy"
I wouldn't work well under clothes 😢😭
Maybe I thought it'd be different. This is my first time trying a corset! If you found this review helpful, please click "Yes" so other tall women will see it. Thank you!
I have been reading some people's reviews on here and I'm going to clear up some concerns people have about this item that made them give 1-3 stars.
1) it doesn't fit properly? That's because corset sizing is different from regular sizing? Corset sizing is about 2 sizes bigger than your regular size depending on how comfortable you feel. In stores I am a L/XL and the corset is a 2XL.
2) clips or ribbon broke? Make sure you put it on properly. the easiest way to put it on is to undo or widen the ribbon by a substantial amount make it too big for you around the back before you do the clips then fasten the ribbon after. It seams like a lot of work but believe me if you try to clip it up without doing the ribbons you are bound to break it. After all a corset is designed to be tight around your body and ultimately ... Hold in the fat! :)
3) If you did buy it too small, they do a great return policy and I'm sure they would exchange it for a bigger size for you to try again, don't get weird that you have to have a bigger size, REMEMBER corset sizing is not the same as regular.
4) sizing info and other info is written on their page! Complaints about sizing etcetera made me laugh because there is a sizing chart and a comparative chart as well, MAKE SURE you always read the info before purchasing just to be sure!
Thank you and enjoy your corset, I certainly am :))
I really like this corset, it feels nice, it looks nice, and it's good quality for the price.
However, I do feel it runs a little large. Though I know you aren't suppose to go based on what you actually wear, here are me measurements: I usually wear a medium in tops and between 8-9 in jeans. I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs. I also wear a 36C. And based on my measurements (36x30) I ordered the XL. With the corset completely tightened up, I still have plenty of room and I have a lot of spare room in the bust (which I'll have to figure out a fix for).
Also though it's not a big deal, the privacy panel on the back is just under 4.5 inches (advertised as 5 inches). Not a big deal to me seeing as I didn't need it anyways, but for other customers who may need it. It came with two sets of ribbon to tighten the top and bottom separately, which was nice. And there is more than enough ribbon.
The thongs are kind of a joke. I don't wear them anyways, I usually just toss them. But they are really stiff and have a really weird shape and feel.
And it arrived rather quickly (just a couple of days).
I give the corset a 4 star, because of how much bigger it was. But I would recommend.
And I will be back to get the black one for my Ariel cosplay this fall. :)
I also bought the black corset (also in XL mainly because I was wearing it over another shirt and a waist-high skirt).. And the corset is perfect for what I need. The only (not really an issue) issue is that, for me it made me look flat in the chest area. But I'm not really one to bring attention to those parts of my body, which is why it's not really an issue. But for some it may. Especially wearing something underneath.