Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System, Miro (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- The ultimate stroller with no.1 rated infant car seat in America
- Multiple position, flat reclining seat with 5-point harness and memory recline
- Innovative memory recline seat technology remembers the last position used, making car seat use a breeze
- Includes Stroller,car seat and base and is convenient one-hand fold even from full recline
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'm sure some of you out there are having the same trouble, so for those of you hung up like I was on the negative comments, I would like to give you a different perspective on some of the other reviews. Just because there is a "con" doesn't mean it's a dealbreaker - these things are livable! There is no perfect item out there - the Chicco is as close to perfect as we felt we could get - we love it, and we'd buy it again.
THE BIG PICTURE:
1. This is a GREAT stroller for the price range. It is not the cheapest, but not nearly the most expensive. We bought a Graco first and didn't like it - the carseat on this locks so much easier into the base and the stroller, and it also feels much sturdier, smoother, and better put together than the Graco.
2. It rides great - inside & outside. It steers easily, it's smooth, and the handle feels comfy.
3. It is easy to clean, and the fabric choices are stylish.
4. The stroller is very simple to unfold & fold, and the carseat could not be any easier to lock in place.
5. It is comfortable for the baby. She falls asleep & stays asleep in it often.Read more ›
We went test driving again and I fell in love with how easily I could navigate this stroller. I am 5'2" and my husband is 6'1" so it was important that the handle bar was movable to adjust to either one of our heights. This stroller has built in shock absorbing system too. Something that the Graco didn't have that we were considering. I want the baby to have a smooth ride so it was important to me that our stroller had shocks. The Chicco also has a child tray and a mommy/daddy tray where you can store your keys in a compartment and cup holder for a small container. The basket storage is impossible to use with infants because, like most, you can't access it in the fully reclined position. This doesn't drive me crazy, like I have noticed it does some people. I would just buy a hook to put the diaper bag on the handle bar. Or, you could take the car seat out of the stroller momentarily in order to store bags from shopping in the storage bin.
I really like that this stroller fully reclines. I was amazed at how easy it was to eliminate so much competition based on this one feature. Like my brother's Britax that doesn't recline and costs more than the Chicco without any child tray or parent tray.Read more ›
My child was finally moved out of this seat at 14 months and placed in a transitional carseat (rear facing of course) and I sold the entire system on craig's list for $150 including two bases. For something I got so much use out of, to be able to resell it for that amount of money is unheard of. I even had people offering me more after I had already sold it. So I am now convinced this was a very smart purchase and I sure got a lot of use out this travel system. I am not going to lie I was almost tearful seeing it go to a new home, I had become that attached. *********
UPDATE 7/23/13 - Okay I have been using the heck out of this travel system for 11 months now. I am not as enamored with the system as I was when I first bought it and here is why:
1) The fabric gets very very very dirty and grungy looking and it hard to take apart and clean
2) The stroller no longer easily opens with one hand...I have to play with it. I am afraid it is due to all the use (we use this thing a lot and it has been on a lot of plane rides!) but the mechanism is frustrating now. I am going to try some WD40 soon to see if that will help.
3) My kid is 11 months old and still uses it so that is a BONUS! Yeah, a break from buying more car seats for a while. He is big kid too.
4) The mechanism for getting the car seat out of the base is kind of tricky now too. Most of the times it is fine but some days I don't think I will ever get it to unlatch!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product but a little expensive. Used it for the first 2 years of my daughters life and found other products that worked better as she got older.Published 20 months ago by DJL
Great stroller. Maneuvers easily. Good price, delivered conveniently to my door in the time promised.Published on July 8, 2014 by Lisa Fuller
My daughter is ten months old and I have used this stroller every day almost since she was born. We have used it in almost any terrain you can think of. I love the stroller. Read morePublished on May 28, 2014 by Sandra Wade
This is the easiest seat to use and install in any car... Instructions easy to read and understand...travel system is durable and multi- functionalPublished on March 18, 2014 by Christine S.
The car seat its self is so great! It clicks very easy onto the base in the car and is easy to get out if needed but still so secure. Read morePublished on March 12, 2014 by EBMB
Love this carseat & stroller. Carseat is very comfortable for my infant. Stroller is super easy to put together & carseat hooks in nicely. Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by joles
This product was damaged in that the snaps which secure the material around the frame were dented and therefore unusable. Read morePublished on February 15, 2014 by Harry Orwell
Great product. Looks good too. Glad I purchased this for grandson. Now granddaughter is using it. Lasting a long time but would order again if needed.Published on February 6, 2014 by ontheroadag