Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame
- Designed exclusively for the Chicco Keyfit Infant car seat
- Audible click ensures keyfit is attached securely
- Premium featuring ultra light anodized aluminum frame with easy one hand fold
- Fits Key fit 22; fits keyfit 30
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Looking back, I wish I skipped the full travel system and got the carrier, the caddy, and waited until the baby was older before investing in a stroller.
I LOVE THIS STROLLER. Even though it's pretty basic, Chicco has designed it with all of the right features so that it's super convenient, but not over engineered. Some of the features are even better than some of the more expensive strollers I own (BOB...I'm looking at you). At right around $100, I'd say it's a great value and if you're using the Chicco car seat, may be the only stroller you need until your child outgrows the seat.
-Chicco Car seat locks in-If you've used any other frame strollers, you know that the Chicco Infant Seat won't lock into place. You get the confidence that the car seat isn't going anywhere and don't have to bother with the trying to find both ends of the 'safety strap.' It snaps in and out the same way the car seat snaps into the base.
-HUGE Basket-I love this basket. It may be the best basket out on the market in this price range. I haven't used other Chicco Travel Systems, but this basket is so generously sized. I can fit my tote bag purse, a diaper bag and a gym bag in the bottom. (For perspective, it is noticeably bigger than the basket in my BOB single stroller and Peg Perego Vela).Read more ›
- Large and easy to access basket
- Adjustable handle (although it adjusts from a hinge and swings up and down instead of sliding down. This makes for a slightly awkward pushing angle when in the shortest position).
- Smooth ride - it rolls really well and doesn't have the same clunky ride as the Baby Trend Snap and Go stroller caddy we used before.
- Easy to push with one hand.
- With practice, the stroller frame does open and close with one hand by pulling up on the lever by the cup holders.
- The frame folds up tightly and locks into place so you can put it in the truck of the car with one hand. The handle bar also folds down for easy storage.
- The stroller, when folded, stands on the wheels so you can store it against a wall without worrying about it sliding down or falling over.
All in all we're glad we spent the money instead of trying to make the Baby Trend stroller work with the Chicco car seat. The transition from our City Mini to the car seat stroller isn't as painful anymore!
- The Chicco full-size stroller is only so-so .. definitely not the highest rated in its class, and not one I would ever consider purchasing as my primary stroller on a standalone basis. Why then consider buying a so-called "travel system," when the carseat will actually work with lots of other stroller bases?
- The Chicco caddy is SUPER convenient and lightweight - very easy to fold up and store in the car, then open up and pop baby in and out when running around town doing errands.
- Handling is very good and it's actually pretty versatile, more versatile than you might think given how lightweight/portable it is. It's definitely not an all-terrain stroller (the wheels aren't large or robust enough), but we took it on some walks on mostly flat dirt trails (nothing too bumpy/crazy), and it held up just fine.
You may also be considering the Snap n Go generic caddy stroller, especially because it's so much cheaper than the Chicco. I struggled with the same thing, and am SO glad that in the end I bought the Chicco caddy made specifically for Chicco carseats. The Chicco carseat audibly snaps into the Chicco caddy and is much more securely attached than it would be on the Snap n Go (where there is no "click," and you are supposed to manually close a strap over the carseat every time you attach it).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a great stroller. Lightweight and folds up nicely. The storage bin on the bottom is large and can fit a lot.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
We've been very happy with the Chicco system. It is so easy to use and transition between car and stroller. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
CHICCO KEYFIT CADDY STROLLER HOLDS THE KEYFIT BABYSEAT PERFECTLY.Published 10 days ago by YELLOW ROSE
I absolutely love this stroller and have used it almost daily for 5 months. I am going to be sad when my baby outgrows it. Read morePublished 21 days ago by My Name Is
i am 5'10" and my husband is 6' and our biggest problem with strollers is finding ones that have handles long enough for us to push comfortably. This caddy does! Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer