Chicco Lil Piano Splash Walker, Splash
- Plastic, Nylon, Steel
- Promotes development with music and rhythm
- Padded seat, removable for washing
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- 3 height adjustment settings for a customized ride
- Brake pads to help prevent falls on stairs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I think we ejoy watching him in it more than him. I love the brake pads feature which prevent the walker from going over any changes in flooring, like stairs or a door jam. I actually took them off, as our house is only one story, and I am always near to him while he is in it.
THe little piano tray is excellent, and has such a variety of sounds and songs that he can make. THey are not too annoying or shrill sounding, either, like so many childrens toys.
It was not too hard to put together, although i did need to follow the manual pretty closely, as I could not figure out the pieces on my own. I think it probably took about 20 minutes to get all set up.
I like that the music tray is removeable, so it can become a tray for little toys or even snacks later on.
I wold highly recommend this toy, as my son seems to like it very much
I was VERY disappointed with this walker, for several reasons.
1) ackward positioning for baby: pushes baby forward and puts all of their weight and pressure on tummy, which hurts and makes it difficult for baby to walk, the whole point of the toy
2) piano already not working: some of the keys were already not working. My baby has used the piano a couple of times and more keys are not working. I expected much more for $70!
3) expensive: one of the most expensive walkers out there and definitely not worth it
4) piano sounds and music annoying: we have a lot of baby toys that play music. We are pretty tolerant of them at home. But this piano was pretty annoying to us.
5) baby can't walk in in: our baby is 6 months old and very tall for her age. But she still can't reach the floor even on the lowest setting! By the time she can use this walker she will already be able to walk.
I should have bought any of the other walkers that Amazon offers that had more reviews. Definitely wish I had made a different purchase. Don't make the same mistake I made.
UPDATE: I like this a little better now, but not enough to change my rating. My son no longer protests when I put him in it (at 9.5 mos), and is getting slightly more skilled at getting himself out of corners. And it occurred to me that maybe it has to be designed so the child leans forward at least a little to be able to get traction enough to walk (but I still think the seat angle is excessive).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to tape the pads to the front of the walker so the baby doesn't damage the furniture when he's running into it. Watch out for the feet too. Other than that- awesome walker.Published 11 days ago by SV
Zoom zooms all over the house, the bumper stops below keeps him from rolling off the steps, fit perfect at 7-8months on the lower setting, he just turned 1 and is on the second... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ElRio
My daughter had this and we bought one for our granddaughter too! Yes, they are the same age. :)Published 2 months ago by Rrjanicki
Good quality walker. My daughter loves to play with the musical board on it. The safety brakes effectively stop it from going over any edge (stairway, steep slope etc). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rene Roberts
Baby might develop wrong style of walking. for example my baby now walks on her toes when without this walkerPublished 3 months ago by Maksim Ustinov
Grandson likes it, but the thing sits too high off the floor for his short legs. Music sounds like casino knock off clips.Published 3 months ago by CenterX