Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,937 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,379 reviews
on October 12, 2015
Let's be clear- I personally do not love this book. I personally am so and totally beyond over this book. I personally don't understand why anyone's writing about the alphabet in a coconut tree. I personally am a bit concerned that all of these little ones are running free up a coconut tree with no supervision. I personally think "a" has a bit of an attitude. But my 2.5 year old LOVES it. Beyond loves it; we have TWO copies of this book. I have one in my room on her shelf and she has one she's loved to destruction in her bedroom. She can kinda "read" it- she can tell you the entire story even if it's not in front of her. And she loves that all of the letters are in the back. I'm fairly sure I can thank this book for the fact that she knows her upper case and lower case letters. Every bedtime ends with this story ( I don't even read it anymore- I have it memorized.) There are no fights when the lights go off because the sun goes down on the coconut tree.
on September 21, 2016
My 3 month old is captivated! I'm not sure if she's making the connection to the letters, words, or the fact that I'm reading it, but she scans every page! The board book is sturdy and easy to handle, so I let my girl hold it and play with the pages as well.
review image
on June 3, 2017
This is a super fun book, I have a copy for myself and have given them away as gifts for expectant parents!
on May 9, 2017
Get ready because this one is requested over and over. Very cute "learn your letters" book. Chicka, Chicka, Boom, BOOM!
on May 4, 2015
I was a bit disappointed by this book. I hadn't read it before and the excerpt on amazon didn't really represent it well. My son, who is 1 1/2, might be a little young for it, as it's teaching the alphabet, but since the pictures are pretty minimal (tree, coconuts, and letters), he wasn't interested in it for long. Which says a lot because we read about 10 books a night!
on April 22, 2017
Both my daughters LOVE this book. It is a great way to introduce the alphabet, with a catchy rhythm and cute illustrations. I've given it as a gift and would definitely recommend it as a must-have for any little kid's library.
on July 20, 2017
This is for my grandsons. They have totally worn out their paperback copy of this book so we are trying the hardback. This is a favorite of all the children I know. My kids loved it, my daycare kids loved it and now my grandsons love it.
on July 3, 2017
My wife is a pediatric special needs nurse and reading this book for her patients has brought surprising results.
on July 11, 2017
Henry LOVES this book, I memorized it to recite to him when we're away from it and he still loves that.
on April 30, 2017
My 2-year-old grand-baby loves this book and it is helping him learn his ABC's.