Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,938 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,380 reviews
on September 21, 2016
My 3 month old is captivated! I'm not sure if she's making the connection to the letters, words, or the fact that I'm reading it, but she scans every page! The board book is sturdy and easy to handle, so I let my girl hold it and play with the pages as well.
review image
on June 3, 2017
This is a super fun book, I have a copy for myself and have given them away as gifts for expectant parents!
on May 4, 2015
I was a bit disappointed by this book. I hadn't read it before and the excerpt on amazon didn't really represent it well. My son, who is 1 1/2, might be a little young for it, as it's teaching the alphabet, but since the pictures are pretty minimal (tree, coconuts, and letters), he wasn't interested in it for long. Which says a lot because we read about 10 books a night!
on April 22, 2017
Both my daughters LOVE this book. It is a great way to introduce the alphabet, with a catchy rhythm and cute illustrations. I've given it as a gift and would definitely recommend it as a must-have for any little kid's library.
on July 20, 2017
This is for my grandsons. They have totally worn out their paperback copy of this book so we are trying the hardback. This is a favorite of all the children I know. My kids loved it, my daycare kids loved it and now my grandsons love it.
on July 3, 2017
My wife is a pediatric special needs nurse and reading this book for her patients has brought surprising results.
on July 11, 2017
Henry LOVES this book, I memorized it to recite to him when we're away from it and he still loves that.
on April 30, 2017
My 2-year-old grand-baby loves this book and it is helping him learn his ABC's.
on June 17, 2017
My soms favorite book right now! We read it every night. This isn't the super abbreviated version either so I am bery happy.
on July 12, 2017
Favorite childhood book. I can still quote the first several pages from memory.