- Series: Images of America
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Arcadia Publishing (July 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738591793
- ISBN-13: 978-0738591797
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #594,007 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.75 shipping
Chickasha (Images of America) Paperback – July 2, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Chickasha's rich history has been preserved by the efforts of the Grady County Historical Society and USAO , both of which contain a wealth of information. Dr. James W. Finck is a professor of American history at USAO and is joined by one of his senior students, Gennifer Majors.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|