Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on December 2, 2015
Let me tell you this is my family's favorite children book. My 16 year old still loves it! When they were young we would read it at the book store and all of sudden it would be story time because we had children sitting in a circle around us listening. It never fails. I read it to my 5 year old and any kids around plop themselves down for story time. My daughter reads it over and over for her daily reading. The up side to this book other than its complete silliness is that it uses the same words which create a sight recognition. These are new word added to my child's brain and reinforced so when we pick up another book she doesn't have to sound them out. She knows them and she has for years by sight! We love this book and will continue to. My kids will read it to their kids because it is silly and fun.
on October 27, 2014
On the one hand, my children love this book.
On the other hand, now my children run around the house screaming CHICKEN BUTT at one another all day long.

Also the story kind of emphasizes annoying the crap out of (their father) despite being clearly asked not to. Not the best lesson to be imparting, even for a joke. Only reason I dropped it a star. Other than that, it's a cute book.
on August 1, 2017
You know what? Chicken Butt! is a saying my circle of adults say. Bought this as an adult present based on the saying. It was okay. Would not introduce it to kids they would get it...and I would go crazy!
on December 9, 2016
Har har har. Har har hardee har harrrrrrrrrrr.
on January 4, 2012
This was a gift for Christmas for our 3 year old grandson. He had recently said his mom had told him that he could say the words "chicken butt" at home, but not at school. He delighted everyone by saying "chicken butt" constantly last time we visited. So grandpa googled the words "chicken butt" and it popped up with this Amazon book. Needless to say, it was a hit at Christmas. The book is so cute, great illustrations and just overall fun. Advice from this grandma, don't read it at naptime as it's hard to to stop the laughter!
on December 6, 2016
My six-year old granddaughter's favorite book!
on June 11, 2013
I purchased this book for my granddaughter who is eight. I knew she would like it simply because of the title. When she called to thank me she was giggling so I know for sure she likes it. I cannot attest to the content since I sent it directly to her and did not read it myself. But she is really not a lover of books (to my sorrow!) so for her to read this book says a great deal. I only gave it 4 stars since I have not read it myself.
on October 29, 2016
Chicken but is the hit of our office
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2014
Oh my gosh, this book went over real big with my grandson! He's three and beginning to be aware of parts of the body, and slang words for them. He giggled until he was rolling on the floor when having this read to him, and very quickly learned all the questions as well as the answers. If you don't mind the word "butt," and your kids love a sort of "knock-knock" joke, all of you will love this one. You will quickly grow tired of being asked the questions, but you'd better be prepared to answer them correctly.
on June 18, 2017