Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Chicken of the Sea Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, 2.5 oz.  (Pack of 12)
Flavor: Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon|Size: 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)|Change

VINE VOICEon March 1, 2013
My family really likes salmon patties and loaves. This product means that I don't have to take out bones,(ugh), or pick out slimy skin,(even more ugh)! I can simply open up the 2.5 oz package, slip it into a bowl, and mix in all the things I put into salmon patties. The salmon is very tasty. I often make more than we need for a meal and freeze the extra patties. I also do the same with the loaves.

The Chicken of the Sea salmon packages are a wonderful product to have in your cupboards for a quick meal. (It's also edible straight out of the package, in case you live in an area where you have emergencies because of storms and can't cook!)

I heartily recommend it.
on March 22, 2016
We have been a Salmon fish fan for over few decades, it is very hard to find packaged Salmon that either doesn't have smell or a stale taste to it. Surprisingly enough this product has neither. I have been ordering through Amazon for a while since it is cost effective and save us the drive to local grocery stores. I have bought the 12 pack on Subscribe and Save for as less as under $9 few times.
on October 24, 2014
I'm eating this as I type this. Well, not LITERALLY.. but I do have a plate of sitting next to me.. I was compelled to hop on and share just how absolutely delicious this is.

I was a bit skeptical.. I live in Seattle and we get some fantastic salmon here. But who can afford to purchase fresh salmon for lunch daily.. who also has the time to grill up salmon just for lunch. While I am very health concious and pay close attention to what I eat...I'm not J.Lo.. I don't have a private chef to grill up salmon for me daily.. so the price seemed very affordable for these bad boys so I grabbed a 12 pack.

THEY ARE DELICIOUS... they offer so much fun flexibility beyond the grilled chicken salad lunches I was growing tired of eating daily.. (sorry Foreman Grill.. time to give you a bit of a break..).. I throw some greens in a bowl with a few other veggies and toss this is my lunch bag. I've even just keep a few packs in my desk at work. They came in handy when I had forgotten to make my salad... Today, I'm eating just the salmon with some roasted brussel sprouts I found at TJ's (that's Trader Joes to those of you not IN THE KNOW..) And it is a DELICIOUS COMBINATION.

Because salmon is deliciously high in protein, my lunches are very light and very filling and sustain me throughout the day. I hate heavy lunches.. who wants to eat a bunch of pasta or carby sandwich only to feel like they want to take a nap when they get back to their desk. No sir-reee.. not this gal!

Grab a pack of this.. the price is good, it tastes good.. and they travel VERY well!
on February 7, 2017
My husband really likes salmon and this is easy for him to prepare himself. Great price as a 12 pack.
on May 1, 2016
Nice size packages of pink salmon. These work great to take to work for lunch. They are easy to open, convenient, and the price is right. A healthy alternative to junk.
on September 5, 2016
This is very good.... and handy.

The flavor is mild and very pleasant. Not "oily" or "fishy".

I will be getting these again. So handy and healthy.

And, except for the landfill, it's a real winner.
on March 4, 2016
Decent tasting salmon for quick meals. I use this on salads a lot, and sometimes with cream cheese and spices for a spread. Amazon Subscribe-and-Save made this SUPER inexpensive, and I always make sure I have it in the cupboard. Buying it here is way more economical than the grocery store.
on April 19, 2017
TIny portion, but great quality. I use it as "food" rather than as a "treat." It's not lox or Norwegian Smoked Salmon, but it is healthy, quick, tasty food when you need it.
on August 25, 2016
I would actually like something with more fat in it as I enjoy canned salmon that has skin and bones, but for what it is this is pretty good and you can't beat the convenience and shelf life.
on February 25, 2016
Perfect pink salmon! Pre-drained but moist, and quite tasty. Just like the stuff in a can, but in individual serving size, great for a quick lunch or snack.