Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(5 star). See all 43 reviews
on August 13, 2015
I love this book! I read it a few months before my wedding (I found it at Goodwill) and one of my friends wanted to read it (she's getting married next year). I knew I wanted to re-read it in the future as time goes on, so I found an inexpensive, good quality, used book on Amazon and sent that one to her as a surprise. She loves it so far too. It's a great book for a bride-to-be, or any person in a relationship as a reminder of what's important in life and relationships.
on December 31, 2016
Great Job, no problem with these people.
on June 20, 2016
Bought this for a friend who was recently married and she loved it!
on April 25, 2013
Bought this for my Godsister as she was getting married. The stories of hope and love are wonderful and reassuring in a day when relationships are a dime a dozen. It's also filled with wonderful tears and laughs. I highly recommend!
on March 20, 2013
I'm a sucker for the mushy, tear-jerking stories in this series of books. This edition is no exception. Short and sweet stories, some a little sad (usually in a good way), and some inspirational. I'd recommend it if you're into the series.
on June 21, 2014
I gave this to my friend as part of her bridal shower gift. She enjoyed reading the stories about brides.
on November 29, 2015
Great gift
on October 11, 2015
Great just like all the others...
on November 1, 2014
Nice little read in which reminds you why you are getting married. I gave a copy to my friend who was getting married and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, it was a great gift!
One person found this helpful
on December 1, 2015
This is a gift for my best friend who is getting married soon. Hope she enjoys it! Just from the little I read, I thought it was a great hit!