BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2016
Bought for a friend for her wedding....her husband was stationed in Japan and she said this was the perfect gift.
on December 28, 2012
As a teenager I used to love all the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Since I'm a military wife I thought it would be nice to read this specific one. I thought I'd read stories that are heart-touchin, relatable or stories that would bring tears to my eyes. Unfortunately that's not the case. Some stories were sweet but a lot of the stories seem like fillers. It's as if they couldn't collect enough stories for the book.
on August 24, 2016
Great book! It helped me out a lot when my soldier left. I'm not a military wife (just a gf) but it still was relevant to my situation.
on November 17, 2014
This edition of Chicken Soup brings back some wonderful memories of how proud I am to be a military wife. Nobody can explain the stories in this book better than the ones who lived them with or without their loved ones at their side.
on January 18, 2017
Daughter in law loved it!
on December 24, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for xmas. She is a military wife and had a hard time with it when her spouse was deployed. If there is a future deployment, I'm hoping this will help.
on April 29, 2013
As expected from the acclaimed series of Chicken Soup for the Soul, this book-Chicken Soup for the Latin Soul- is a

great collection of stories. Stories from real life and full of feeling and truth; I am still reading it and savoring every

story. I am enjoying this book and hoping there will be a second one of this kind.
on January 15, 2014
This book makes me teary every time I read a part of it. It really strengthens the sense of community I feel within the military. If you are a military spouse no matter how long, you will appreciate and identify with this book.
on January 22, 2016
great gift for my new daughter in law, love all of the Chicken Soup books
on September 18, 2010
I have read numerous chicken soup books so I knew that this one would be good no matter what the other reviewers say. I am an AF wife and though not many of the stories really hit close to home, I really kind of understood how they felt in some situations. It was a great book an I look forward to reading more chicken soup books in the future.