BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2014
These stories are not only beautiful and uplifting but many of them are as exciting and thrilling as mystery stories. Can you imagine trying to escape from your burning home or from a burning plane? I felt as though I were right there with the authors--breathing the smoke and seeing the flames. All of these stories help us to see divinity in action whether God is actually speaking to the writers in a clear voice, sending an angel or human helper, healing the sick, keeping someone alive, or leading a loved one to the other side. You will be so moved by the miracles in these stories that you will cry. You will be amazed beyond belief at the way simple prayer can change lives.
on April 5, 2012
Thank you "Chicken Soup for the Soul".......
If I have said it once I will say it again; "Chicken Soup for the Soul" are classic reading books about real peoples life events and "Answered Prayers" is one of those that continue you to give you hope and to let you know that you are not alone in this life's journey. These are the kind of books, or for me on my "Kindle Fire", that you sit by a warm fire with some milk and cookie's or a hot cup of cocoa and submerge yourself into someone's life for just that brief moment; you always hate to see the story end but know there is a whole book waiting for you to read. And when you finish one book, or like me have many books on "Chicken Soup for the Soul" change books like changing a channel, you pickup another book and continue to read the heart felt stories.
This comment will be the same in all the wonderful "Chicken Soul for the Soul" series that I buy.
Thanks for the brief snippets of hope, BoomerBud
on January 5, 2015
First of all let me say I love the "Chicken Soup" books, and this one did not disappoint me. It arrived on time and in great condition and I read a couple stories right away. It's perfect for the reader who doesn't have much time to read because the stories are short and inspiring. I would recommend this book along with other "Chicken Soup" books you might like. Happy Customer
on October 13, 2017
Lots of great stories about how couples met and fell in love. There are also stories from people who didn't believe they would find love but then did. This book will make you smile. :)
on March 25, 2017
My Cousin loved it and now the whole family is passing it around.
on December 5, 2016
As always, Chicken Soup for the Soul has not let me down. Love these wonderful books.
on March 10, 2017
Love hearing of other's prayers answered.
on November 1, 2016
Must read. It has given me a greater insight into my Catholic faith and how God touches our lives and helps draws us closer to his love.
on April 3, 2017
Awesome book.I cannot put it down.I cannot wait to get the others in the series. Easy to read short experiences/stories.
on August 19, 2017
I needed some encouragement and I ran across this book. I've read some encouraging stories in it, that hit home. Others, not so much. But that's true of any collection of stories.