BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 15, 2012
This Chicken Soup for the Soul collection contains some truly inspiring, heartwarming, and touching stories that are great reads to curl up to. This would be a perfect gift for Mother's Day or anytime for any daughter or mother who loves to read. This collection also contains a tender story of tough love from one of my favorite writers, Sioux Roslawski. Don't miss the magic of this Chicken Soup for the Soul especially written by and for mothers and daughters!
on March 9, 2014
Good condition as described. The stories are nice, but i did expect better stories as i have owned other chicken soup books before. it was ok.
on April 25, 2013
Gave it to my daughter for a gift, but read a few stories prior. Great collection covering a variety of topics. Heartwarming and perfect for a time of reminising
on March 12, 2013
I purchased this for a lovely lady who I've been blessed to have come into my life and my heart. I thought it would be a nice book to help her focus on our relationships as a family she has not known until now...
on December 15, 2014
The book was purchased for gift-giving. I read the book, and it is excellent.
on May 12, 2013
A lot of cute stories about Mothers and Daughters. I always love the Chicken Soup books.Perfect for quick little reads before bed:)
on March 15, 2013
This was part of a Mother's Day gift to my Mom and she just loved it!! All the Chicken Soup Books are amazing!!
on June 30, 2013
As the mother of three wonderful, grown daughters, I was able to relate to many of the stories in this compilation. Our second daughter was facing serious surgery as I read it, and I found hope in some of the stories. TAPS
on March 3, 2013
As you know, I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They are usually my reading pick-me-up when I feel low or am in a slump. This time I picked it up because it has the word "magic" in the title and it's one word of my keyword challenge. So even with an another motive, it was still an inspiring and sometimes tear-jerking read.
Being a daughter, I could definitely relate to some of the stories. It's tough being a daughter.
But being a mother of a daughter I get too. I have a 15 year old daughter. It's tough being the mom as well, and frankly, couldn't tell you which is harder for what it is.
What I can tell you is being a mom is a thankless job. When you reach a certain age and have children of your own, you realize all that your mom did for you and the sacrifices made, and you learn to be a better daughter and mom from that. I learned this way and am sure my daughter will too.
This book is filled with experiences from mothers, daughters and even grandmothers. Some make you laugh and others will make you cry. Just know you will connect with the stories even if you are a man. You have a mother or had one once, so it will hit home with you too.
Looking forward to my next Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
There is more often than not a special bond between mothers and daughters. Even when the situation is not perfect in the home, there is a unique relationship where the mother does her best to show her daughter what might be possible for her, and the daughter walks away with life lessons that she can also display in life.

In this edition of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL we are able to read stories of mothers and daughters that have gone through painful situations and circumstances but have even renewed their love and commitment to each other or found ways to coexist, helping in ways that they might not have seen possible.

Whether it is the daughter who has the privilege of now taking care of the woman who gave birth to her and raised her or the mother who is able to help the daughter see her way out of a destructive relationship, this book has something that women around the world will be able to read and respond to on some personal level.

This is definitely one of those books you will want to share, whether you have children or not. It is sure to inspire you to see how you can make a difference in the lives of someone else. Truly inspirational!