- Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (October 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611599741
- ISBN-13: 978-1611599749
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #224,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Step Outside Your Comfort Zone: 101 Stories about Trying New Things, Overcoming Fears, and Broadening Your World Paperback – October 31, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although all the stories were great, the ones that impressed me the most were:
• 13 Lord Knows by Matt Caprioli. This was a great story about “coming out” which I applaud Chicken Soup for the Soul for publishing.
• 21 I was there by CL Nash. A touching story about taking care of th4 homeless.
• 71 Role Models by Rebecca Waters. A real story of taking a risk only to find a new purpose after the passing of a spouse.
• 72 Leaving the Swamp by Kenneth Heard. The story of taking a risk and finding love aster the loss of a spouse.
• 85 Disembarking by Dana Carpenter – the story of a disabled person in a wheelchair and skydiving.
This was a great book and one I will refer to again and again.