Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on February 21, 2016
fun short stories for sports fans! Great gift!
on June 22, 2016
I especially liked the stories written by the sports stars themselves. It let me see the human side of them.
on October 25, 2015
I was looking for some motivational stories for my P.E. class. I haven't gone through them all yet, but some of the ones I have read do fit the bill.
on September 5, 2015
Many of the stories are poorly written missing the quality of writing and inspiration seen in Chicken Soup for the....
on June 3, 2013
I teach a young teen Sunday School class and each year I try to think of something to give them for Christmas that will help them or, at least, they will like. I like to give books. One of my students is an advid sports fan. He liked the book.
on December 7, 2014
Any sports fan should read this book to realize the power of sports in so many different contexts.
on November 4, 2015
very inspirational.
on April 6, 2012
Another good book from the Chicken Soup folks. I haven't read one of the Chicken Soup books in over a decade, but wanted an inspirational and touching book. This was the one. Lots of good stories to inspire and tug at the heart strings.
on December 15, 2009
I bought this book for my stepdad, since he loves sports and loves to read. First of all, I love the Chicken Soup books. I do not read books, so for me to actually read these means they must be likable to me.When my stepdad opened this up, he liked it alot. Not only was I pleased, but my stepdad was also pleased.
on September 18, 2013
The Chicken Soup series is an outstanding training tool for young minds. The grand kids love the easy reading style and the many discussions that follow.