Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on August 11, 2014
I ordered the fluorescent pink. The product and the color are great. But it runs WAY SMALL!! I'm 5'5, 135lbs, 36C. I could barely pull it over my boobs, and it was tight with no give to the material! I ordered the Large, and it fit like a small, or even an XS. I love the blouse though, so maybe an XL will fit like a medium. I hope... The quality is great though, and it came very fast!!!
on March 24, 2015
I am usually a size XS. But decided to order an S instead. When I got it, I had a hard time putting it over my head to put my arms though. Was it a Small for little kids? So disappointed. Looked pretty in the picture.
on March 26, 2015
I ordered the Fluorescent Pink, and it's definitely bright! but more of an orange color. Very pretty, though. I ordered according to the measurements in the product description and it fits fine. Shipping was very fast. It arrived eight days after I placed the order.
on March 17, 2016
A little on the too light side. I gave them away. Too lite a material for me but worth the money and pretty colors.
on December 15, 2014
I think this tank is very cute, but I'll never be able to wear it. In all my other tops (in varying materials and stretchiness) I wear a M or L. I ordered an XL in this top, and literally can't even get it over my head. Not even close. I was very disappointed. At least the price was fantastic, so I wasn't as upset as I otherwise would have been.
on May 4, 2015
I ordered a XL and couldn't even get it over my head. No where near the amazon sizing chart. My young adult daughter loves it. She wears a juniors medium. Enough say!!! It would cost more than the shirt its self to return. Hope my daughter enjoys it. I'll never reorder from this company or manufacturer.
on March 30, 2015
I would have given this top a 5 had I been able to get it over my head. I ordered XL and it is like a small!!!!!!! As it goes back to China to return it, I won't return it as I have a little granddaughter who can wear it. It was a good price and very pretty.
on December 13, 2016
Really cute top, but will have to give it away. I ordered a 2xl to make sure it would fit even though I'm a large. Still too small, the top I got looks like a small, couldn't even get it past my head.
on July 4, 2017
CHEAP junk....you get what you pay for
on May 14, 2015
I ordered lime green and got bright yellow. It was way to small and I normally wear a medium and ordered a large and ended up giving it to my 17 year old niece. It fit her just fine. Just glad someone could use it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.