Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on May 12, 2017
No comment
on May 11, 2017
I was looking forward to watching this, since I heard this forgotten Disney gem was worth viewing. I put the DVD in my blu-Ray player, and the DVD kept freezing. I then find out it is a play only Dvd-r, which will not work if played on a DVD recorder or a PC DVD drive. My blu-Ray player is not a recorder, why won't the disc play correctly? Do these discs not work in blu-ray players, because most all the DVDs I've ever owned have played on my blu-Ray player. Do I have to buy a separate DVD player just to watch this? If I do, then why was this disc $20? Am I going to spend $50 to watch this movie, because I have to buy an antique DVD player. WTH is a DVD play only device anyway, and how would I know if a DVD player is a play only device. I'm extremely disappointed. Buying this should come with a huge warning that the disc probably won't work unless you own an antique. The fact that is was a DVD-r, and that it would only work in play only devices was not prominently displayed on the page for the product, meaning most people will not notice.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2017
"Child of Glass" was a Disney movie from 1978, which originally aired in 2 parts, starting on May 10th of that year, on "The Wonderful World of Disney". It stars Barbara Barrie, Anthony Zerbe, and Olivia Barash. The story is about a family who moves into a Civil War mansion, and the son, Alexander, meets the ghost of Inez Dumaine, who tells him he is the only one who can solve a riddle that has kept her from her eternal rest.
I really enjoyed seeing this again; I hadn't seen this movie since it had been on the Disney channel back in the 90s. This is very good family entertainment.
on April 21, 2017
Loved this movie when my kids were growing up, I wanted my grandchildren to enjoy it also.
on March 4, 2017
love it
on February 4, 2017
Have been looking for this movie for over seven years and finally have it on DVD. I saw it as a child back in the seventies as an after school special and fell in love with it. This is old school Disney when they did not care if they would offend the public and gave us a great movie with a cute story that helped having children as the heroes. Great job Disney!
on February 3, 2017
Brilliant movie and classic
on January 30, 2017
I watched this as a child. I had bought a copy of a copy which was awful. This one was an original from Disney. Loved watching it again with my kids..
on January 6, 2017
An engaging story, but could have been edited a little more. I also felt some things rushed or forgotten about. I'm going to read the next series, Idlewood and hope that some things might get resolved?
on January 3, 2017
Old movie we watched every year on Halloween, I am happy to have found it on DVD.