- Paperback: 19 pages
- Publisher: Parent Child Pr; 2010 Reprint edition (June 11, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0960101675
- ISBN-13: 978-0960101672
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 10 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #72,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Child Size Masterpieces of Steps 1, 2, 3 - Matching, Pairing, and Sorting - Level 1 Easy 2010 Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Aline Wolf has written over 25 books for children, teachers and parents. She has long been regarded as one of the most respected interpreters of Maria Montessori's philosophy and methods. Other titles include: Nurturing the Spirit in Non-Sectarian Classrooms, Our Peaceful Classroom, A Parents' Guide to the Montessori Classroom, Montessori Insights for Parents of Young Children and Look at the Child, among others. Mrs. Wolf is the mother of 9 and grandmother of 17.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This book is book one of the postcard series for exposing your child to art. This book is just postcards of different artists and styles of art. There are multiples of some of these postcards that you can use for matching.
If you do nothing else except look at these postcards with your child, you have done a lot.
If you follow her easy to do 'program' of matching, buying and sorting postcard sized art, this book is a must. It sure beats trying to find your own postcards and mount them.
As an added note, it is well worth the extra money to get the parent/teacher book explaining why and how to complete these easy activities with your child.
1. Four art cards are on the back cover and exposed to wear before you receive it.
2. The cutting lines printed on the back of the art cards may not be centered properly around the art on the front side!
3. The additional "art cards" provided for the front of your folders/envelopes are on the front cover. The images are reduced and cropped, with a black border on three sides.
4. Each "level" book has an identical matching exercise as the first "step". Companion matching exercises are the second "step". Grouping is the third "step". In each book (level) the task (step) is slightly more difficult.
I'm back to buy the next two books so that I can have a series of identical matching exercises of increasing difficulty to present before I present the companion matching. Seems these should be sold by "step" rather than "level".