Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 21, 2013
I bought this skirt for my three year old and it looks cute. It slips right on so it is easy for her to do it. I bought a small and it fits well. She is about the average size of a three year old, maybe a tad thinner, but it works great and it still has plenty of give that it will grow with her.
on July 27, 2015
Medium usually runs about a 7/8 U.S. size. My daughter is a bit on the slim med size. It fits in the waist, but will shift during movements. Just a little too big for the slimmer waists, but I wouldn't go smaller due to growing out of it too quickly.
on September 21, 2016
The skirt is very light and free flowing. This is the type of skirt I used as a little girl when I took ballet classes, and I enjoy the nostalgia it brings when I see my daughter using it. The waist is very elastic. Even though the skirt was a little loose at the time of purchase, my daughter was able to wear it, even though it hit low on her waist. It is just now starting to fit her at the waist and it will still allow her room to grow. She enjoys spinning around in it because it flows outwardly.
on October 9, 2017
My grand daughter loves it. It fits great and looks great too.
on November 22, 2014
I got a small for my 4 year old and it was a bit big. In class she had to hike it up a couple times. She still loved it though.
on February 17, 2015
The elastic band is very loose. Does not seem to be able to hold up for long. Anyways, I read some of the reviews that the "Small" size would fit an average 4-5 year old girl (my daughter is 40 inches, 30 - 35 lbs), but when I got the skirt, it was way too big for her. She usually wears a 5T for most kids' brands. It would need another 1 to 2 years for her to grow into it. (Strange, because most reviews seem to suggest the size "small" fits children of this height and weight range.)
on July 18, 2017
Fits smaller then expected
on February 25, 2016
This candy pink skirt was a good fit for my 3 year old 38.5" girl. It isn't tight or large on her (she's 32 lbs). The skirt flows beautifully and the Georgette material will hold up nicely. I wish this came in a lighter shade of pink to match all her ballet leotards...I'm on the hunt now for a 'candy' pink shade now. But for $13 you can't beat the price!
on September 7, 2016
My 6 year old daughter loves this skirt. She is on the thin side and tall yet this skirt is plenty long enough. Not too tight on her but could be if she were chunkier. This skirt is see through but works perfect for dance class with tights and leotard underneath.
on July 31, 2015
Nice quality skirt. Ordered a medium and fit perfect. My daughter is 7yrs, a size 6x-7 in reg clothing and weighs 59 lbs. I ordered black by accident and although it was very nice, I'm returning for the pink as her ballet class only uses pink.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.