- List Price: $55.95
- Save: $40.84 (73%)
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
Child Trauma Handbook 1st Edition
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A practical guide to trauma-informed therapy with children and teens and the families who care for them." -- Charles Figley, PhD, Director, Florida State University Traumatology Institute
"This is a fascinating book on how to respectfully approach and treat traumatized children." -- Atle Dyregrov, PhD, Founder, Center for Crisis Psychology, Bergen, Norway
- Item Weight : 1.92 pounds
- Paperback : 362 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0789027933
- ISBN-13 : 978-0789027931
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.82 x 11 inches
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st edition (July 28, 2005)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,434,109 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: