- Series: The Facts Series
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (February 24, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019263142X
- ISBN-13: 978-0192631428
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.3 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,777,551 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Childhood Leukaemia: The Facts (The Facts Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Professor Lilleyman is one of leading authorities in the country on childhood leuakaemia. He has many years experience of treating children with these illnesses
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|