- Series: Cognition and Computing
- Paperback: 434 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (January 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0893917885
- ISBN-13: 978-0893917883
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,195,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Children Designers: Interdisciplinary Constructions for Learning and Knowing Mathematics in a Computer-Rich School (Cognition and Computing)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.