- Item Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00A9XXOSS
- Item model number: 575-PUSH-BLU
- Average Customer Review: 275 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,049 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Childrens Balance Bike No Pedal Push Bicycle for Girls or Boys
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Helps children learn to balance for easier transition to pedal bikes
- Children gain coordination and develop confidence for pedal bikes
- Adjustable seat height and handlebar for best fit
- Easy assembly - no pedals, chain or training wheels.
- Handlebar pad and Bell Included!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Children's Balance Bike
Why a balance bike?
A balance bike (or push bike) is a bike with no pedals which a child sits on and propels by walking or running. With pedaling out of the picture, children may fully concentrate on balancing with the comfort of having their feet close to the ground.
When it's time to pedal, the child will be ready!
Push bikes help ease the transition to a 'big kid' pedal bike, while giving a child confidence in the process. Children will learn valuable cycling skills like how to steer and balance at their pace.
Vilano = Trust
Vilano Bikes has offered quality bicycles since 2008. Check out our extensive online knowledge base with assembly helps, maintenance tips, product information, specs and more.
A Vilano push bike:
- Helps coordination
- Gives confidence
- Grows with the child
- No 'dependence' on training wheels
- Valuable learning tool
- No maintenance
- Easy assembly
- First glide, then ride!
With a padded handlebar and bell, your child's safety is our priority.
Adjustable and lightweight
Yet sturdy and durable! The seat ranges in height from 15"-17". Adjust the handlebars from 20"-21.5" for a great fit. The bike weighs only 7.25 lbs, and the weight capacity is 50 lbs.
The wheels are made from never-flat foam, so no wasted time searching for a bike pump. Just hop on and go!
Learning to ride a bike is a big step in a child's life. This balance bike can make the process easier for your child. This push bike takes pedaling out of the picture so your child can concentrate on balancing. Balance bikes, unlike trikes and training wheels, allow children to learn to balance without assistance. When they're ready for a pedal bike, they will pick it up much faster as they are already comfortable balancing. All they do is simply pedal!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Did I mention my 4 year old loves it! It is quite sturdy and seems like as long as I don't run it over with the minivan it will outlast him. I'm sure my 18 month old is going to inherit it.
I hate to admit that he isn't very coordinated, and I was worried I would have to spend hours bent over helping him figure it out. I was surprised when in just an hour or so he was going all by himself! Now 2 weeks later he is starting to balance pretty good. No question when he gets tall enough he will be ready for the petal bike.
This thing is a great buy!
The only con is that the bike shipped without the wrench to put it together so we had to use one of our own.