Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 17, 2016
There is nothing in the description to suggest these songs are not related to Mickey and Minnie or any Disney character. The characters should not be on the cover. My 3 year old son was so excited to unwrap this and thought he was getting Mickey and Minnie CD. He didn't and still doesn't understand when I try explaining Mickey and Minnie are just on the cover and have nothing to do with the songs. He cried at first when I put on the CD and kept telling me to play his Mickey songs. The songs themselves are fine. If you want generic kids songs, this is will do the trick.
on June 28, 2017
This CD really brings back memories of the songs we sang as young children in the 50's! I purchased it to play with my 2-yr. old grandson, especially in the car while we're driving the 1.5 hrs. to his house. He really likes the songs and sings along often.
I have to admit, though, that I bought this CD mostly for the song "Friends Lullaby" which is a lovely and apparently little known song which was featured on an LP I played for my daughter in the early 80's. I sang that song every night as I rocked her to sleep and now sing do the same when I'm with my grandson. He's learned most of it and even sings it to me sometimes. :-)
on February 19, 2017
This is not what I was expecting. I should have read the fine print. This is not Disney music or even Mickey or Minnie singing. It is annoying children's songs and I can't stand it. Fortunately my son doesn't seem to like it either.
on June 15, 2013
I realized one day that my young granddaughter didn't know a lot of these American classic songs- Oh, Susanna, She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain, A Bicycle Built for Two- so I went looking, and am so happy that I found these CDs. I bought four kids music CDs through Amazon, and yesterday we listened to them all while going about our day. In fact, she is driving the whole family crazy with Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me!
That said, I love Larry Groce as host of Mountain Stage, and for his 70's hit Junk Food Junkie, but I feel his songs really bring the action to a halt at some points. There are only three of them though, so don't let that stop you from buying this great kids CD!
on January 7, 2017
I purchased both Volume 1 and 2 at the same time. My daughter loves Mickey Mouse and because the CD covers show Mickey and friends, I assumed that these would be children's songs with the voices of the different Disney characters. Unfortunately, these are all regular versions of classic children's songs without evidence of Mickey other than the picture on the cover.
on March 31, 2016
I bought this for my preschool class. The songs are NOT sung by Disney characters and I didn't hear what I thought I I would.
on April 17, 2017
I grew up listening to Vol 1 and 2 on cassette tape and had to get these for my little girl. I was so glad to see they were still being sold. Larry Groce's voice is excellent for these kids songs and the disney chorus is great in the background. Yes, the cover is misleading as Mickey and Minnie voices are on on it. These are also not typical Disney songs. If you read the song list you will see they are classic kid songs. A bit outdated, but I just love them. These songs are a big hit in our house while eating meals and cleaning up in the kitchen.
on March 14, 2017
This CD was purchased exclusively for the grandchildren (3 and 5) when they are riding in my car. They ask for their music as soon as they are seated and buckled. They enjoy the songs in this CD tremendously and occasionally requested repeat of the same tune. The CD arrived within two or three days and if I remember correctly, it was personally delivered in a private passenger car (instead of the usual carrier). Definitely one of the best value for under $6.
on February 20, 2017
My wife is a fan of this compared to the other kids cd's because it is mostly a grown man singing the songs which makes it much easier on the ears. I grew up with this when it was on a tape and now our son will get to listen to these fun songs. The only drawback is some of the songs aren't well known but they have a nice rhythm.
on May 7, 2017
I should have read the reviews first. Why put Mickey and friends on the cover if they aren't involved? We have a different cd that had the Mickey characters singing the songs. I thought this was a line extention to that but instead it's some old creepy guy. My two year old lost interest within 2 songs and honestly I thought the wrong cd at shipped at first. Update your description so people know what they are getting, please!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.