**** FREE Turkish book for children - Read it for FREE as part of your Prime or Kindle Unlimited membership
Read this creative children’s bilingual book (English - Turkish) on dads
Beginning readers in Turkish will enjoy reading the simple sentence on each page.Turkish picture book for children
Children's book in Turkish about Dads.
Perfect for beginner readers in Turkish.
Simple words in Turkish for easier learning.
Ted and Tia love their dad.
It is Father's Day, so they sit down to make a special card for their daddy as a 'Fathers Day Gift'.
The special day could just be their dad’s birthday.
Read this hilarious kids book with full length color illustrations about Ted and Tia who are trying to decide what they love BEST about their dad. In the end, they make a card that says it all!
- They think of all the fun things their daddy does.
- Daddy makes the best Barbeque
- He fixes broken toys and so many other things for them
- What should they write on their Father's Day card?
- Read this sweet picture book to find out ...
Children (Ages 3 - 7) will enjoy this cheerful book and early readers can practice reading. Mothers can gift this book to celebrate Father's Day or Birthday to encourage children to appreciate their dads.
Happy Father's Day!!
Happy Birthday Dad!
Read this book to celebrate birthdays of dads/fathers.
Full length picture book for Children Ages 3-7
This is a beautifully illustrated story to talk to kids about the wonderful things that a caring father does for his children. Sujatha Lalgudi
is a Best Selling Children’s book author and illustrator of easy reader Kids books.
- My daddy is the best - Children's English-Turkish Picture book (Bilingual Edition)
- Gifts for you, Mama - Bilingual English-Turkish Picture book for children
- A Lovely Day - Bilingual Edition - English Turkish childrens book
- What are you feeling, Dragon - (English Turkish bilingual Book)
- Finger counting fun - Turkish baby book
- Animal counting book - for beginning Turkish students and toddlers - Bilingual English Turkish
- The game of opposites - Learn Turkish language
- Toto Tiger loses his stripes - Turkish book for children
- Jojo's stinky day - Turkish picture book for children
- Jojo's Playful day - Picture book in Turkish for children
These bilingual fiction Turkish books introduce children the rich animal life in our jungles, family values and celebrating the many joyous occasions of life.