Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 8, 2017
 I ordered this book for my 13 yrs. old neighbor girl who is also in foster care. I found out she was grounded because she made an F in Geography and it broke my heart. I asked her why and she said she wasn’t good in geography and her mother wasn’t good at it either. I asked her if she had a computer and she said no. I asked if she had a schoolbook and she said yes, but they are not allowed to take them home (how the heck is a kid supposed to study?). Anyway, I decided to see if I could find a book she could use to study with. I found this, read the reviews and liked what I saw and read. It turns out this book is perfect. She came over last night to study with me and she told me just took a test in school and did great. She really likes this book. We studied and talked for a while. I tried to instill in her that she can do anything she sets her mind to. She is really smart. She just needs a little help and encouragement. What is also great is that she can pass this book down to her 2 little brothers and help them when the time comes. Thanks for this awesome book!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 15, 2017
Pleasantly surprised with how thorough and easy to understand this book was. My son was 10 at time of purchase and he really enjoyed learning. Actually purchased a second copy as we left ours at the hospital. I purchase many homeschool supplies and curriculum. I recommend this book and would buy it again.
on July 22, 2016
Fantastic, well thought out, well written, well illustrated book for children...and adults to enjoy.
on June 13, 2017
Thanks
on December 5, 2015
Bought this along with another book as a gift for my 8 yr old step-daughter on her birthday. Its quite interesting for a child, given the illustrations and is a good starter for kids who want to know more about the world. Wouldn't recommend this for older kids though because like I said, it is more of a beginner level book, but surely pretty decent for that level.
on February 18, 2016
The books extremely well put together with great information that flows through maps, illustrations and little star bursts, making it engaging and a lot of fun for kids... for adults too. I purchased it for my 7 yr old son and am planning to buy this as a gift for the next one year for all the birthdays he is invited to.
on January 8, 2016
Great homeschool resource - book is beautifully designed, and is filled with excellent info about all regions of the world. Pop-up paper globe included. Reading is easy for upper elementary grades. Description on Amazon is spot-on. As it states - a great introduction to world geography.
on November 8, 2016
I really enjoy this book with my son. It's easy for a child to understand and it's very educational.
on June 10, 2017
great thanks
on November 16, 2015
Beautiful book for children of many different ages that came in pristine condition. You will not regret this purchase.