Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fun Express Childs Straw Cowboy Hat with Plastic Star - 12 Pieces
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on August 26, 2012
I got these hats to give out for my son's cowboy-theme birthday party. They look better in person than in the picture, I think. They are pretty good quality and such a great deal.
review image
on September 18, 2012
The hats are cute and most of them are good especially for the price... but 2 of our dozen were completely falling apart... the trim around the outside was hanging off and the basketweaving was undone. thankfully we only had 10 guests, but had I needed all 12 hats, this would be a much uglier review. Shipping was fast and I didn't try to get a refund or replacement because I only needed 10, but I definitely was upset enough to warn other customers to beware not to rely on all 12 hats being in good shape.
on September 27, 2014
This is just what you want from a bulk hat. It's just big enough that an adult can manage to wear it (they have the ability to stretch just a little) and just shallow enough that it can be worn by a 2 year old without covering her eyes. It might be a little wiggly on a two year old and a little snug on a male adult but the point is that they work for both. For a party with various ages that is gold. They are not amazing quality but are fair for the price. I paid about $20 for a 12 pack and $11 for 6. Some of the kids were pretty rough with theirs and they all made it through the party. They were also great favors to send home. We are putting the extras in with our dress up stuff. I think we'll get at least a few weeks out of them even with rough play. Maybe a year or two if they can learn to be more mindful of them.
on February 19, 2013
These were a big hit! Used them as party favors for a Toy Story birthday party and the kids loved running around in them-as did some of the grown-ups. Pretty good quality-stood up to toddler handling without damage.
on August 2, 2016
I purchased these as party favors for my son's western themed birthday party. They are actually a good quality for the price! Of course my son has managed to destroy a few now but being a toddler, destruction is his middle name! All the kids looked so cute in their hats! They fit most children and even some adults! My son is 1 and they are a little big on him but fit my 4 year old niece well! Plus I even managed to stretch one over my head, as did a few other adults at the party. When they arrived they did have a bit of a funky smell. Almost like a barn... But I just pulled them out of the package and let them air out for a few days prior to the party and they were fine after that. I would definitely buy again!
on August 28, 2015
The kids and parents loved them, 12 for $20.05 was a nice price, and they looked like the picture, only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the description said adjustable tie so I was expecting the little pull cords but you really had to tie them in a knot but whatever...
review image
on January 15, 2013
These are not high quality, real cowboy hats. They are toy hats and they will be great for the farm-theme birthday party I am throwing my little guy. We got six blue and six red. For the price, they can't be beat. I would recommend!
on April 28, 2015
We got these for a child's birthday party as favors; they were a huge hit. A year later my daughter still has hers and it still looks good (she's really rough on stuff she likes so it surprised me that it has lasted this long). They're cute and well worth the price.
on October 24, 2015
The first set of these that I ordered were fantastic, they were good quality very cute hats with rainbow colored drawstrings underneath. I ordered a second set of these because I needed more, however the second set was completely cheap, vastly inferior and had black strings and were all falling apart... There is definitely an issue with the quality control of these things. It appears that you can get lucky or extremely unlucky with these hats and have no control over what you get. Be sure to order these early so you can check which quality you received and return them if they are the bad ones.
on February 1, 2016
These cute little cowboy hats were given to the children at my grandson's 2nd birthday party. It was a cowboy/western themed party. The children could choose a red hat or a blue hat which was nice. They are the perfect size to fit on a child's head. We even had a few of the adults wearing them by the end of the party.

These hats are a nice quality for the price and I would recommend them to anyone hosting a western type party for children. The kids just loved them.