Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on December 1, 2011
Not too much to say about this, on my daughter it looks pretty much just like the picture. I've had to downgrade my review somewhat as other people in the family have disclosed the number of repairs they have made that I was previously unaware of. I still generally like this product, but the quality is definitely not there. My daughter is a tall, but fairly thin, 4T and we found the fit to be almost perfect. It might be problematic for a child close to the low end of the size range.

Let's be honest, it's a costume, I can only give it educational credit for giving my daughter and I a reason to talk extensively about zebras. But, I don't expect a costume to come with a calculus text.
on October 31, 2016
So cute!.. Daughter loved it. Only down fall was the hole in the back to get in it was a little too small.
on November 17, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson, the description did not mention that the satin was pink. Of course he would not wear it. I inquired with the vendor about returning this and the cost would just about equal how much I paid so it was a total waste of money. This is not a vendor I will deal with again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.