Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Child's Wig Dora the Explorer
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: As Shown|Change

on June 7, 2011
I am 22 years old and I am dressing up at Dora for a convention. I saw this toddler wig and it didn't look high quality at all in the picture but my budget was low and I needed a wig so I tried it on to see if it fit. I tend to have a small head so the wig (while a little snug) fit me fairly well. This wig looks amazing on an adult. The quality is superb and it photographs really well. While I don't recommend this for a toddler, i do recommend this for a teenager or an adult. It would make a perfect wig for a Velma costume (from scooby doo) or any similar character. I am attaching a picture to show off how good it looks. [...]
review image
on November 16, 2008
This wig is too large for a toddler. It has too much hair. My daughter didn't even want to wear it.
on January 22, 2015
So this item is sized more for an adult. I bought it for my two year old who insisted she needed the dora Hair for her halloween costume. When it came we were surprised at how big it was. A few bobby pins kept it on her head though and she LOVED it. She has worn it many times and the hair still looks good for having endured a 2 year old multiple times. I would buy this again.
review image
on December 20, 2011
We bought this for my 2 year olds costume the bangs were way too long had to cut them. she hated wearing it. the first halloween party we couldnt keep it on with all the bobby pins had in it but the second night we put the bobby pins in little better and it stayed on but it would fall a little in her face and we would have to pull it up. it's cute but is a little too big for my childs head
on December 12, 2011
My 5 year old daughter was so excited when the Dora wig came in but was quickly disappointed. The elastic on the wig was not fitted for a small childs head. It would not stay on. It actually fit my head perfectly. I would not recommend buying this for a small child.
on January 6, 2016
Got for my 3 year old.. wig was more for a big kid or an adult. It fit me. but, I just put a stretchy headband on her head and her hair in pigtail buns and lots of Bobby pins. It stayed pretty much til trick or treating was over. Stayed out for about 3 hrs. Did the job and she lived wearing.
on November 3, 2015
Horrible! Says 2 years and older on the package, but is huge! Definitely didn't fit my 2 year old, didn't even fit my husband's head! Thankfully I got a no hassle refund. I do not recommend this product.
on November 17, 2012
The wig was a little big, but the look was soooo cute. My daughter is 3 yrs old and very petite. I had to cut the bangs and frame the face a little. I bobbie pinned her wig to her hair to hold in place. She loved it!!!!!
on December 17, 2013
It was a very cute part of the dora costume. I did like the wig it made the costume. The only problem I had with it was the shape. they had crimped short pieces under the top main strand and this made the top look more full but it really looked boxed.
on October 29, 2012
I'm a 23 year old man and I purchased this wig after reading all the reviews about how large it was. I often have trouble with hats because my head is pretty large, but I am very happy that this wig fits my head well. All it will take is a few bobby pins to keep it attached to my own hair. Halloween won't know what hit it!