- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Go Active Lifestyles LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code B2ACTIVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Go Active Lifestyles LLC when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code B10ACTIV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Go Active Lifestyles LLC when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code B5ACTIVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Chill Pal Color Changing Cooling Towel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★THE COOLEST UNDER THE SUN –No matter how high the sun is in the sky, or what you need to do in that heat, Chill Pal’s Color Changing Mesh Cooling Towel is your BEST solution to beating the heat, and knowing when it’s time to reinvigorate that chilling cloth action!
- ★COLOR CHANGING MAGIC –Unlike those others, we let you know when it’s time to reinvigorate your towel with a touch of water. Our new breathable mesh design paired with color changing technology and true evaporative cooling power make a perfect trinity of cold when you’re playing a full 18 on the links, or even planting that garden out back.
- ★SNAP AND GO –It really couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is add a little water, ring out our thin and comfortable mesh, give it a quick snap and drape it over your neck, head, or wherever else you need to stay cool!
- ★MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK –Even better, our towel is longer than the competition, offering you more stay cold power, dollar for dollar! We’ve even packaged it in a convenient carrying pouch, and because our towel dries soft, it’s amazingly easy to pack away and take with you anywhere.
- ★ OUR PROMISE – It’s not just about quality for us, it’s about giving our buyers the support they need when they need it. We know not everything goes according to plan, but rest assured, if you buy from us, you’re covered. If for any reason our cooling towel doesn’t meet your expectations, just let us know.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE SUN IS CLOSER THAN YESTERDAY, ISN’T IT….
It’s only a couple mile run, but with that sun beating down, your “overheat” level is quickly on the rise. You need something to stay cool…
THAT’S WHERE WE COME IN.
Chill Pal is known for providing amazing quality in the field of stay-cool products, and our Color Changing Mesh Cooling Towel is no exception! What’s more, we’re offering something that you just can’t find anywhere else: the ability to tell how much “cool” your towel has left through an innovative color changing design!
When the pattern is prominent, you’re good to go to stay cool in the heat, and when it starts to fade, all you have to do is give is a quick dunk in water, wring it out, and stay cooler, longer!
THE BETTER CHOICE
Besides the nifty features we’ve already mentioned, we’ve also made our towel bigger than the rest! That means with more area to work with, it’s less time you have to worry about recharging your cloth. What’s more, our mesh dries soft and not hard like some of those other guys, and we’ve included and easy carry pouch to take your towel with you no matter where you go!
We’re packed with features and benefits, and our LIFETIME GUARANTEE is something you can add to the list! Remember, we’ve got you covered no matter what!
COOL OFF TODAY, AND CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!!
Color: Blue | Size: 12 x 40 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things I was checking were how much I sweat while wearing it, the size of the towel, the comfort of the towel, how much it wet my shirt, and how long it stayed cool.
Without a cooling towel I sweat a lot. I never used to sweat at all but now I make up for it in my old age. I am not certain that there was any particular difference in how much I sweat using the different towels. The amount of sweat appeared to more depend on how high I got my heart rate up and whether or not I was drinking water while exercising. So, while all appear to cut down on the amount of sweat, there is no appreciable difference between them. They all work, and all work about the same.
As for the size, all except one are about 42" long and about 11" wide. The odd one out is about 10" shorter. So the size is the same except for the one. They are all similar in weight and such, other than the one which was smaller. That is heavier.
They are all comfortable to wear. The problem with the shorter one is that it flops around more. At first I was putting it around my neck and throwing one end behind me. Except that one would not stay behind. But, on the other hand, if put around the neck, the shorter one does not hang down as far on the clothing. Which, in turn, means the clothing does not get as wet. Lately, however, I have been wearing it as a headband so the clothing getting wet is not an issue. I believe that, for me, using it as a headband works better. Considering that I have four cooling towels, I could always wear one as a headband and another around the neck. Then I should be really cool.
As for wetting my shirt when used around the neck, that also is pretty much the same among all of the cooling towels. The terrycloth towel definitely gets my shirt wetter. The terrycloth towel is also more difficult to use as it is heavier than the cooling towels.
All of them stayed cool the entire time I exercised which is one hour at a time. I have also checked them hours later and found they were still wet.
I do not know why this is true, but I like the Chill Pal the best of the five towels I tried. To me it simply seemed that the size was the best and that it worked as well as or better than any of the other towels. I used it on the exercise that raised my heart rate the highest of the times I was trying towels, and it definitely kept the sweat down considerably. It is, however, the most expensive of the cooling towels that I ordered.