Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Chiller Night Favorites
|Price:||+ $3.99 shipping|
Lock every door. Turn off all the lights. Prepare yourself for a night of terrifying thrills with the Chiller Night Favorites collection. Featuring The Last House on the Left, My Soul to Take and A Perfect Getaway, these shocking movies will keep you on the edge of your seat and up all night. The Last House on the Left Renowned filmmaker Wes Craven returns to the scene of one the most notorious thrillers of all time in this darkly disturbing reimagining of his horror classic. After kidnapping and ruthlessly assaulting two teen girls, a sadistic killer and his gang unknowingly find shelter from a storm at the home of one of the victims’ parents. My Soul to Take On the day the Riverton Ripper vanished without a trace, seven children were born. Today, they’re all turning 16…and turning up dead. From director Wes Craven, this suspense-thriller filled with twists, turns and a dark secret will send your soul searching for cover. A Perfect Getaway During a hike to a remote Hawaiian beach, Cliff (Steve Zahn) and Cydney (Milla Jovovich) hear that police have uncovered a grisly murder scene and the suspected killers are somewhere nearby. Things start to go horribly wrong after they join two other couples and their idyllic island vacation soon turns deadly.
Bonus Content:Disc 1 - The Last House on the Left:
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1, 1.85:1
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Director : David Twohy, Dennis Iliadis, Wes Craven
- Media Format : Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Box set
- Run time : 8 hours and 58 minutes
- Release date : March 13, 2012
- Actors : Tony Goldwyn, Timothy Olyphant, Max Thieriot, Monica Potter, Steve Zahn
- Subtitles: : French, Spanish
- Producers : Ryan Kavanaugh, Mark Canton, Tucker Tooley, Robbie Brenner, Wes Craven
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French Canadian (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B006TTC58G
- Writers : David Twohy, Adam Alleca, Carl Ellsworth, Wes Craven
- Number of discs : 3
- Best Sellers Rank: #226,247 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I saw this movie late one night on TV sometime in the early 1990's, and remember finding it really creepy. When it suddenly appeared for UK release on DVD, I jumped at the chance to see it again.
The quality of transfer isn't just poor, it's appalling - 4th generation VHS dropped in a puddle and stamped on appalling. There is severe wow/flutter on the sound, the picture has extensive dropouts and ghosting - I couldn't get beyond the first five minutes.
First it went in the bin, now its being returned to Amazon four hours after it arrived.
Note that I have an extensive collection of DVD's, including a few public domain movies that have obviously used a VHS tape as the master - I've never seen any release, never mind a commercial release, as bad as this one.