Chill Systems Beer and Wine Cooler
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Chill Systems is designed to chill three 12-16oz cans or bottles, or one 750ml wine bottle at a time. The compact portable beverage chiller has an icy chamber that actively cools round after round of beer, wine, spirits, water and more!
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Our lightweight and durable beverage cooler is eco-friendly and made from recycled materials. Eliminate the need for wasteful plastic bags of ice and support clean water infrastructure projects around the world in every purchase!
- FREEZING GEL TECHNOLOGY: Instead of ice, the Chiller is powered by freezing gel inside of its walls. Simply freeze your chiller overnight, load it up and hit the road! Cycle out round after round every 30 minutes for 6+ hours of actively cool drinks!
- PORTABLE & TRENDY: With several patterns to choose from, show up and show off with a versatile chiller design. Excellent companion for whatever the outing may be! Enjoy ice-cold drinks at beaches, pools, BBQs, sporting events, road trips, boating & more!
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: Chill Systems manufacturers sustainability-focused products and supports items with a 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year manufacturers warranty. Pick out a Chiller today to save time, money and to upgrade your chill time forever!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Chiller - How it Works Demo
Benefits of Chill Systems Products
Skip the ice run and go have fun! Spend more time doing what you love.
The Chiller pays for itself when you don’t have to buy ice.
All the utility of a cooler in a fraction of the size. Only carry what you need.
Save the Environment
Save clean water & single use plastics. Support water.org initiatives.
Great Places to Use a Chiller
At the Beach
Picnic in the Park
Hangin' by the Pool
In Your Backyard
Cold Drinks. No Ice. Chilling Simplified.
Co-Founder and CEO
Founded in 2016
Co-Founder and CFO
Describe your products in 3 words.
Convenient, Portable, Ice-Free
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Living in San Francisco we enjoyed attending events where people bring their own beverages, coolers, picnic blankets, chairs etc. Too often we experienced or witnessed people struggling with their big bulky ice chests. We thought there should be a much more convenient way to keep drinks cold on the go: something lightweight, with all the power of a cooler and none of the hassle of ice!
What makes your product special?
What’s your favorite soda? It fits! What’s your favorite beer? It fits! Favorite wine? It fits!
Kombucha? It fits! Morning coffee - it fits! Weird bottles? It fits! The versatility is one of the main reasons our customers love the Chiller.
What has been the best part of your experience?
We are so happy to be building a business that encourages others to spend more time relaxing outside and enjoying life in the moment with their friends. Hearing from our customers who love their Chill Systems products Is definitely our favorite part of the experience!
How long will The Chiller stay cold?
A Chiller will keep its cool for 4-6 hours if left out at room temperature. It can last up to 24 hours when combined with The Chillers’ Pack. Insulating the Chiller has a major positive effect on extending the cooling duration.
How do I maximize The Chiller's cooling power and duration?
The most important thing is to keep the Chiller out of direct sunlight. We recommend keeping your Chiller always in the freezer, or at least freezing it overnight for best performance.
How long does it take to chill drinks?
Room temperature drinks will drop up to 20 degrees in the first hour. The cooling is relatively linear, so you can expect drinks to be about 10 degrees colder in half an hour.
How many drinks can the Chiller's Pack and Chiller's Tote carry?
The Pack can carry a Chiller plus a 6-pack of 12 oz cans or 3 750 ml bottles. The Tote can carry a Chiller plus 12 12 oz cans, 12 12 oz bottles, or 4 750 ml bottles of wine or spirits.
Why is there space for only 3 cans or bottles?
The Chiller can cool 3 standard 12oz cans or bottles or one 750ml wine or spirits bottle at a time. For continuous cooling, cycle new drinks into The Chiller as you consume them! Cool up to a case of beer or 6 bottles of wine with each freeze.
- Date First Available : October 23, 2020
- Manufacturer : Chill Systems, LLC
- ASIN : B08ZJLG9CL
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,084 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on March 2, 2020