CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Chillow Original Cooling Relief Pad, Blue, Full size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Relieves Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Back Aches, Sore Feet, Fever, Restless Legs, Sunburn, Migraines & more
- Glove Leather soft exterior instantly cooling to skin - no latex or hard nylon/polyester
- Cool Soft Memory Foam feel, not hard like gel products which heat up, feel hard, grow stiff over time and cannot disperse heat consistently
- Large full pillow size, No electricity needed
- USA Made material, non- toxic, no overseas toxic material or undisclosed gel ingredients
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here is what you really need to know...
It STAYS COOL - Yes, it really does work. Any reviewer that says this thing does not stay cool is either using it wrong (not enough water) or is going to sleep with their head in flames. In fact, at first I found it to be downright COLD and had to get used to it. However, it does not stay cool all night long. It will warm up after an hour or so and then you can turn the Chillow around and use the other side of it where it is still cold. People say it is small but no ones head is taking up more than half of this thing, I guarantee it. If you sleep with your shoulders on it that area will still be cool when you turn it around.
It DOES NOT GET HOT - As mentioned above The Chillow gets warm after some continued use. But it does not get hot the way regular pillows do. So, if you are like me, and flip your pillow to the cold side repeatedly through out the night, sometimes only minutes after you just flipped it, then this will reduce your countless flips to 2-3 turns a night, depending on how often you wake up.
It's HEAVY - The Chillow is filled with water so yeah, it is pretty heavy. It probably weighs several pounds, though I have not weighed it. You can add 7-9 cups of water so it would depend on what you choose.Read more ›
1) The exact spot you're sleeping on "loses its cool" after about an hour, but that gives you plenty of time to fall asleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night, just move your head over a few inches into a cool spot, no problem. By morning the whole thing is room temperature, but that doesn't really matter -- it's cold again at night when you need it to be.
2) I use mine inside the pillowcase and the thing weighs a TON! Normally I flip my pillow around a lot at night and this would be almost impossible with the Chillow inside, but since the Chillow makes the pillow so nice and comfy and cool, I don't need to flip my pillow any more. Moot point.
3) I found the "set up" of the Chillow a bit of a drag. I thought I would open the box, put it in my pillowcase and be ready to go, but the process of filling it and getting the air out to create a vacuum is a bit laborious. The directions also say you may have to do it every few weeks. It's still a small price to pay in my opinion.
Having said all that, I would still buy this product again in an instant. (And it may become my new gift to all pregnant women!) In fact, even if it broke tomorrow I'd still buy another one. My nights have become SO much more restful, and that's priceless!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this horrible (what is it -- a new kind of neuro-toxic vinyl?) product, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, ever. Read morePublished 1 day ago by RSickbe
It's really flimsy & not the easiest instructions to follow. When I tried to roll the air bubble out water kept leaking out. Read morePublished 6 days ago by sarah
Not made of the same material as it used to be. One arrived with an unsealed side. They are more plastic than soft nylon now.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I found it to be nice. However if you have fever it will warm up right with your body temperature and that is not good.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Got this for my wife as she gets hot at night. This has kept her cooler and she's slept better. Easy to fill up and she uses it every night in the summer. Good solutionPublished 1 month ago by Eric M Dahl Jr.
got mold growing on it after a month and it gets warm pretty fast.Published 1 month ago by Ideafine
Tend to shift around inside the pillow case and the inner pad sometimes bunches up. Other than that it is so nice and cool when I go to bed.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer