Chilly's Bottles | Leak-Proof, No Sweating | BPA-Free Stainless Steel | Reusable Water Bottle | Double Walled Vacuum Insulated | Keeps Cold for 24+ Hrs, Hot for 12 Hrs
About this item
- VACUUM INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: Double wall insulation maintains temperatures inside regardless of the temperature outside— maintains temperature and keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- FOOD SAFE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Rust-resistant, food grade stainless steel water bottle; metal construction inside and out for long-lasting, fresh tasting flavor
- LEAK-PROOF SCREW TOP LID: An airtight seal eliminates accidental spills and maintains a leak-proof drinking bottle; BPA-free, phthalate-free, and toxin-free makes these reusable water bottles a healthy choice
- SWEAT FREE AND TRAVEL READY: Two-ply construction eliminates condensation and water build-up so taking these travel bottles on the go is easy and mess free—no water rings or slippery hands
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The revolutionary lightweight design is stylish and easy to handle featuring a narrow mouth for spill-free drinking; fits most cup holders and makes a perfect travel companion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 8.58 x 3.78 x 3.15 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 13, 2019
- Manufacturer : Chilly's
- ASIN : B07N921ZGS
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,717 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One thing I would note with hot liquid is that while the body of the bottle stayed cool, the lid did get somewhat warm (though never hot). I imagine you'd be hard pressed to get a bottle with this kind of slick design and infallible thermal characteristics, particularly at the decent price this Chilly's bottle is sold for!
Note for Chilly's - if you're reading this, to be honest I preferred your old logo! Perhaps without the text in the middle, but from a design standpoint I think it looked better! Perhaps logo v3 can be something between the two...
A friend had recommended Chilly bottles , sadly I won't be purchasing another when quality control is lacking somewhere along the line.