Chilly's Bottles | Leak-Proof, No Sweating | BPA-Free Stainless Steel | Reusable Water Bottle | Double Walled Vacuum Insulated | Keeps Cold for 24+ Hrs, Hot for 12 Hrs
- VACUUM INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: Double wall insulation maintains temperatures inside regardless of the temperature outside— maintains temperature and keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- FOOD SAFE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Rust-resistant, food grade stainless steel water bottle; metal construction inside and out for long-lasting, fresh tasting flavor
- LEAK-PROOF SCREW TOP LID: An airtight seal eliminates accidental spills and maintains a leak-proof drinking bottle; BPA-free, phthalate-free, and toxin-free makes these reusable water bottles a healthy choice
- SWEAT FREE AND TRAVEL READY: Two-ply construction eliminates condensation and water build-up so taking these travel bottles on the go is easy and mess free—no water rings or slippery hands
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The revolutionary lightweight design is stylish and easy to handle featuring a narrow mouth for spill-free drinking; fits most cup holders and makes a perfect travel companion
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One thing I would note with hot liquid is that while the body of the bottle stayed cool, the lid did get somewhat warm (though never hot). I imagine you'd be hard pressed to get a bottle with this kind of slick design and infallible thermal characteristics, particularly at the decent price this Chilly's bottle is sold for!
Note for Chilly's - if you're reading this, to be honest I preferred your old logo! Perhaps without the text in the middle, but from a design standpoint I think it looked better! Perhaps logo v3 can be something between the two...
A friend had recommended Chilly bottles , sadly I won't be purchasing another when quality control is lacking somewhere along the line.