Chillz Ice Ball Maker Mold - Black Flexible Silicone Ice Tray - Molds 4 X 4.5cm Round Ice Ball Spheres
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Brand||The Classic Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 4.72 x 2.05 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLY THE BEST JUMBO ICE BALL MAKER - Ice tray makes four large 1.78 inch spheres that are slower melting than traditional ice cubes for whiskey. It's proven that round ice lasts longer.
- HIGHEST QUALITY SILICONE STACKABLE ICE MOLD MAKERS - 100% BPA Free non toxic food grade silicone stacking ice cube trays with lid.
- FLEXIBLE ICE MAKER TRAY - Silicone ice trays won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds or trays. Easy to fill, Easy to use, Easy to clean, Dishwasher safe and is a must have kitchen gadget.
- MAKES PERFECT ICE BALLS FOR YOUR GLASS - Perfect for Whiskey Highball Cocktail and small enough for Lowball or Hurricane Glasses. Adds a touch of class to Bourbon and Scotch drinks; Use as a herb freezer tray, Great for Iced Coffee and for long lasting iced Tea, Ideal for kids' lemon popsicles; Elegant for Punch Bowls Fill ice ball mold with soda, herbs, fruit or juice to enhance any beverage and to have a little iceball cube tray fun. These versatile molds can also be used to make soap balls.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - Chillz bar set tool accessories are the perfect gift for your new kitchen and is Exclusively Sold by The Classic Kitchen. It is the best choice with its 30 Day Guarantee with proof of purchase. See special offers below.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
THROW AWAY YOUR BORING ICE CUBES AND ICE CUBE TRAY! THE NEW WAY TO COOL YOUR BEVERAGE IS HERE.
SIMPLY THE MOST INTRIGUING ICE BALL MAKER THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE ENVY OF YOUR FRIENDS- Well made and easy to use ice maker design
- This Ice Cube Mold - Ice Tray is an extremely useful product ranging from ice balls to popsicles
- Perfectly rounded ice balls to cool your Whiskey Glasses, Hurricane Glasses, Iced Coffee or your favorite beverage
MAIN FEATURES:- 100% BPA free food grade silicone ice cube tray
- Flexible ice mold for easy release, non-toxic, and easy to clean
- Makes four 1.78 inch ice ball "Spheres"
- Safe for dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator
- Seals well and is balanced for no spilling during freezing
- Exclusively designed for The Classic Kitchen
- This special ice making tray design makes filling easier than other ice cube molds
MAIN BENEFITS:- Large spheres of ice melt slower than conventional ice
- Great for cooling your whiskey or wine
- Fill with mint or fruit for Sangria or summer lemonade
- Use kids' flavored drinks for popsicles or colorful drinks
- Fill with coffee creamer for use in iced coffee
LOOK NO FURTHER..... The CHILLZ Ice ball maker mold is the perfect gift for your new kitchen and is Exclusively Sold by The Classic Kitchen. It is the best choice with its 30 Day Guarantee with proof of purchase, it is a RISK FREE purchase you shouldn't pass up.
ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Buy your CHILLZ Ice Ball Maker today by clicking the ADD TO CART button. These make perfect gift deals under 10 dollars, so even BUY ONE FOR A FRIEND!!!!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I give them FIVE Stars for their follow up and four for the product. It works well now that I know how to use it.
First off, the ice balls will not come out perfectly crystal clear. This has more to do with the water used, physics, and not the product itself. When used properly, most of balls will come out round, but some little deformations should be expected. It is not enough to reject the product in my opinion. Using twice boiled distilled water has produced decent results for me for improved clarity. (Update: boil 3x and letting rest 30 min in between had even better results. Now I just mix this in a nightly routine and Ziploc bag them for later use the next day. Someone better say something about these fancy ass ice balls at my next party.....other than you did WHAT??)
So you don't have to go searching, here are the instructions from the website:
"For best results, fill the ENTIRE BOTTOM TRAY of the Chillz Classic 3/4 full then put on the lid. Water will come out of the top holes and spill over into the lid area. This weighs down the lid during freezing. Place the tray on a flat surface in your freezer where it will not be totally surrounded by other items. This ensures proper freezing. Freeze overnight for best results or you might get spheres that break in half. This means you didn't let it freeze long enough.
When you are ready to get the spheres out, twist the flexible mold in all directions and on all sides. This breaks up the ice that forms between the spheres. If you hear ice breaking up, this means you have more twisting to do! Keep twisting until you no longer hear ice breaking. Remove the lid and you should have near perfect spheres."
It is a little difficult to fill the mold if you are using your refrigerator's water spout, as it comes out fast. I use a glass and pour into the mold. You also have to figure out just the right amount of water (which you get used to quickly) so that the water squirts up through the holes in the top mold. It is important that the top mold has some water in its well so that the cover stays down as the ice balls freeze and expand.
I also learned that you have to twist and turn the mold quite a bit when you are ready to take out the ice balls. Do this one way, then turn the mold 90 degrees and do it again. Keep doing that until you return to the original side of the mold. This helps the balls be more perfectly round and remove the "wings" that form.
Overall, a great product that I highly recommend.
Very small cubes and they don't come out round. You have to trim the ice off the round cube. Nothing like the picture. If you like to spend 10 minutes working on the cubes with your hands you might be able to get a cube like the picture. I highly doubt it. Additional the ice is sharp to handle while trying to trim. I would not buy this item.
I tried multiple times as well.
Filling them is a bit odd. It says to fill 3/4 up the bottom, then attach the top to push out overflow. That doesn't work for me. I put it all together, and fill each pocket up, and just leave the overflow; it will break off with opening. Each time the 4 globes have come out nicely.
Top reviews from other countries
A waste of time, I would also contest the accuracy of the 45mm dimension claimed.
I would also expect a full refund.
Alternative product now ordered!