Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 15, 2015
Outside packaging was a little damaged but the disk works well that's all that matters :)
on February 1, 2015
Arrived quick, and quality is better than I expected
on April 12, 2013
This is a must have for fans of Chimaira, Machine Head, Crowbar, Lamb Of God and other metal bands. Although its not as great as LOG's "Killadelphia", its still an awesome dvd. You intimately get to see Chimaira in the writing/recording process. Plus, most of the Holland show is on here for all to see. I recommend this dvd.

P.S. I can't remember if its this dvd or LOG's "Terror and Hubris" that has that stupid chick hardcore dancing. I'm truly embarrassed for her and her family.
on December 7, 2012
First off the dvd is well worth the money for the live set alone,plus you get 4 music videos & the making of Impossibility. Secondly you get This Present Darkness(the ultra rare first cd) as a bonus with the dvd,need i say more? I will..the package art & dvd menus are really cool & kinda trippy. GO BUY IT !
on April 6, 2011
I love this band and I like having their DVD in my home to see them when I miss them and they are not touring. I have Chimaira right in my own living room. I really enjoyed the entire DVD so much that I just want to thank to the band for making it so I could sit here in my home and enjoy them live. YOU cant beat the price. When I have metal head company come over I pop im my collection of DVD's and thats our entertainment in the back ground too. Im am so happy I made this purchase and it would be an awesome gift for someone to receive too.
on September 12, 2005
I'm not give this title 5 stars because the live show on this dvd

is too short, and as far as i know there's no hidden content on this dvd and the extra feature is too little.

but the band documenter is not bad at all, its a lot talking about their music and the band career and a very little about their personal life (this is a good point, f**k about their personal life is all about the music) not like the stupid ill nino dvd is full of crap and the live show is suck.

The live show is great but is just too bad cause is too short, maybe i will give this title 5 star if this title had a feature like soulfly dvd the songs remains insane, there is a lot of live music and lot of extra & hidden feature.
on November 1, 2004
I watched this DVD Friday evening, and alot of it again on Sunday. This a comprehensive, well thought out offering, giving you more value than the asking price. Seeing all the guys do their thing in the recording uh, garage, is an eye opener for anyone that thinks Chimaira is a fly by nighter. These guys have passion, drive, and most of all (this goes for their bass player too-he he), bucket loads of talent. They are for the most part perfectionists, and it translates into a live performance which is in my humble opinion, even better than what they've captured on 'The impossibility of reason' CD.

Buy this if you're a fan of Chimaira, or if you'd like to get a glimpse into the lives of metal legends in the making.

PS-Slipknot fans will get to see what Corey Taylor gets up to when he's not screaming his ass off...(Hint: Mask, sock-nothing else. har har!)