Tazo China Green Tips Filter Bag Tea, 24-Count Packages (Pack of 6)
- Delicate green tea
- Smooth green tea
- Filter bags
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally, it arrived from this seller in a timely fashion and tasted appropriately fresh.
After paying $3 for a cup and a teabag, Starbucks has decided to switch over to somesomething Teavanna ArtifiuFlavoring Crappu. I would pay $3 because the tea, IMO, was worth it. But now after the switch and Amazon supplying this super pack, I'm back in. The flavor and aroma aren't exactly the same, but I think I can get that "fresh tip taste" after brewing a few cups.
If you love this tea, I would also recommend trying their organic Chun Mee - another green tea. It's a bit creamier, with a hint of roasted leaves in both the taste and smell.
I think the best I ever had was a super highend green tea from China that cost $80 for a small pouch.
Except I'm not made of money, so this is my review of obsessing over a good-priced green tea:
I judge the quality of the tea leaves by 3 things.
1. How the tea tastes when steeped in hot water.
2. How many cups a tea bag can be used in hot water before completely using flavor.
3. If the tea is able to steep in room temperature water.
1. Tazo's China Green Tips is definitely one of the best teas I've had steeped in hot water. If you oversteep it, there's a slight tangy bitterness that comes with all green teas. Except this tea has the least harsh tangy/bitter feel to it. Even if you burn the leaves from boiling water, it's still drinkable (unlike poorer quality green teas, the tang/bitterness is like some kind of horrible challenge).
2. I've been able to yank 2 cups of tea, with completely full flavor in each one. I steep my bags in hot water for 3 minutes max and take them out. I've been trying to decrease my caffeine intake, so I like to re-use the bag for another 2 weak cups, just to drink in the flavor without opening a new bag.
3. This steeps in room temperature water! 1 bag steeped in room temperature water will start to show very nice green in your cup after even 3 minutes. I drink my teas like this in the summer, since I can't stand drinking boiling hot tea in 100F. The taste will obviously not be as strong as when it's steeped in hot water, but it's still lovely and perfect for the summer.
For those who said they found this product at Target for cheaper, I saw that too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tea is great. I would have given it 5 stars, but one of the boxes had every tag and string detached from the bag.Published 17 months ago by Flhrcirking
The best tasting non Chinese green tea that I must have it in my house!Published 17 months ago by Winifred W. Liang
Best Green Tea available. Flavor is consistent and always pleasant. Just wish they made it in a decaffeinated versionPublished 17 months ago by Thomas Hauder