- Series: Studies in Modern Capitalism
- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reissue edition (May 7, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521110718
- ISBN-13: 978-0521110716
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,371,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Golden Age of the Chinese Bourgeoisie 1911-1937 (Studies in Modern Capitalism) Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Text: English, French (translation) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Focusing upon Shanghai, this study explores the astonishing growth of Western-style industry, commerce and banking during the Republic's first decade.