Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on April 21, 2014
I bought these for a wedding I'm attending. The color and style are great, but the fit isn't quite right. I ordered a 7.5, which is a little tight in the straps. I couldn't tell if I needed a size up, so I ordered the 8 to be sure. The 7.5 straps are pretty tight, and because of the patent leather are difficult to adjust and get on my foot. The 8 ended up being a little loose on the straps around the toes and back zipper-- which is hard to zip whether on or off my foot. Neither size fits just right, and I can't decide which ones I'll suffer through, and which size to send back.
on January 23, 2015
Look great, i have narrow feet and these fit perfect in my size, the heel is perfect height, not too tall, or too short. Great to walk around all day in them, the 4 stars is only because the toe part of the sole should be thicker and slip resistant, easy fix, i take all new shoes to put on the sole and heel tip, paying 10 bucks is worth the heavy duty sole. I don't get the extreme height comments, to me these heels are like running shoes, one more thing, if you have back pain from heels don't wear them, good stomach muscles sport the back.
on July 3, 2015
I had high hopes for these heels, but besides not fitting as needed I didn't love the look in person. I typically wear a size 5, but the 5.5 seemed too small. I have a somewhat wide foot and I could not comfortably zip up the back. My foot could not quite fit all the way down as perhaps someone with a narrow foot could so that may have been the issue. I would still say they were a half size too small. Additionally, I didn't love the look in person. Just looked a little cheap.
on August 24, 2015
What you see is what you get. I used these for my bridesmaid shoes in a wedding, and they worked perfectly. Definitely a good value for the price. Not the most comfortable heels in the world, but that's to be expected. All of the bridesmaids ended up switching to flip-flops for the reception, but the heels did look good in the wedding photos. They were true to size, and fit me perfectly. Highly recommend if you need/want a pair of silver shoes for an event.
on September 3, 2014
I purchased these shoes to wear with a plum colored bridesmaid dress, but they are WAY too narrow. I wear a size 6, which is what I ordered & can't even fit my foot into them. They are pretty, and the length is fine, but the width is super narrow. The shipping wasn't through Amazon (so I had to pay extra) so it took longer for them to arrive. At this point, I'm running out of options to find silver shoes since the wedding is in a few days. I tried calling customer service at ShoeMetro to ask how fast they can ship me a size 6.5, but I'm having no luck reaching them.
on August 1, 2012
From reading the other reviews, I ordered a half size up and of course did this last minute so I didn't have enough time in between my event and the delivery date to exchange them. The half size up was too big. I am a solid size 8, only on very rare occasions do I change sizes and I should have ordered an 8. I do have rather slim feet, so that could have been the culprit.

I wore these shoes to a wedding and they looked great with my dress (I ordered the nude ones). The problem I had with them is that at some point on the dance floor, somebody stepped on the toe of the shoe and tore a piece of the plastic fabric right off. So there's a white hole at the end of my nude shoe, the white part being the pad underneath the top fabric. I probably won't be wearing them as often as I would have liked thanks to the hole.
on August 18, 2014
So I love those shoes, but I did not put "I love them" in a review because there is one problem. I've read reviews and ordered half of size up (mine is 9.5, ordered is 10). It fits perfect everywhere except those stripes, they are too loose in this size. I can see that if I have smaller ones it would be too small for me. This is just little model problem.
Heels are really high but I didn't feel them at all entire night. Those are my first high heel sandals i can say this about. Shoes look very good and fancy on the feet.
on April 29, 2014
This shoe looks sexy on. The rounded toe isn't too narrow and the toe platform is nice. I felt sexy in this shoe. I wore it with a long navy maxi dress to a wedding. If was my first time to wear it and it was very comfortable. It fit true to size. I was a 7.5.
on May 3, 2012
Listening to the suggestion by a review, I ordered 1/2 size larger and it fits nicely! Very comfortable to walk in. I think that if I ordered my true size it would've been uncomfortable. Highly recommended. FINALLY found a good pair of sandals to wear to the army dentistry formal!! Gosh it felt like a forever. Thank u amazon and Chinese laundry (first pair from this brand) I will def purchase more sandals from u in the future ^_^ I definitely prefer this brand over Michael Antonio.. Their sandals are designed curved up at the front of the sole in the way that requires u to buy a sole support. Now that is annoying if u ask me. Michael Antonio's sandals' width are better fit for me but I'll stick to this brand for better fit overall for comfort in the future. :)
on October 2, 2012
Sad to say these are going back. I ordered them to wear with a bridesmaid dress but they just don't work with my feet. My feet are on the skinny/narrow side (but not extremely so), and I ordered my regular size. The upper straps are way too loose, causing my heel to pop out when I walk. Meanwhile, the rest of the shoe fits fine, so I can't go down a half size or my toes wouldn't have enough room. All around a bad design for my feet... That, and they looked cheap - I spotted a few places where the padding in the sole was already peeling up, straight out of the box.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.