Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on September 18, 2013
This shoe makes any foot look amazing, they are just a tad hard to walk in .
I find that shoes with platforms are easier to dance and walk in ,
this one not so much .

If you want to sit pretty , and slay some females , perfect shoe.
If you trying to swing that hair and shake that tail not so much .

but beautiful shoe .
I was gone with the wind fabulous .

#twosnaps
on June 17, 2013
I ordered a pair of Chinese Laundry Joy Ride Sandal for my wedding. As soon as I received them, I tried them on and could not be more pleased. They fit perfectly after I debated on what size to get, due to reading other reviews, but the size I normally wear ended up being just fine. Solid shoe and heel and the ankle strap can be slightly adjustable to your liking.
on August 3, 2013
Runs a bit large, I found that pulling up the ankle wrap makes it a lot more comfortable. I wish the heels was lower. I love it regardless. Pairing this with a black scuba skater dress :) just classy shoes!
on July 25, 2013
I purchased the Chinese Laundry Jovial Sandal in white a few weeks prior to ordering this pair. I knew this style fit a little large and I normally wear and 8, but I purchased a 7.5 which fit perfectly. The shoes have an amazing pop of color and are brighter than in the pictures (which I'm thrilled about!). I love the thickness of the ankle strap and the arch is very supportive. Love these!!
on May 15, 2013
its says 7m.. but it fit like a 7 1/2 size shoe.. much 2 large... also hard 2 walk in!!
on June 27, 2013
These shoes are so flattering and sexy, but the most uncomfortable shoes I have ordered online. My foot was at a very uncomfortable angle...would be ok if I walked on carpet or just sat while wearing them, but definitely not for walking on a hard surface. Most disappointed because I really loved the style and I haven't found anything like them with the wide ankle cuff in white.
on February 7, 2016
This was a bad purchase. The shoes looks very nice online but it is way too high and it hurts when you wear for more than 20 minutes. Very disappointed because usually Chinese Laundry makes very nice and comfy shoes but this one was a disappointment.
on September 4, 2014
As others have stated, its a very sexy shoe. Wore them this past weekend and everyone loved them. The strap has extra slack so it doesn't feel too tight around your leg. Does the shoe hurt??? Of course, after a while but its not the most painful pair of shoes I own. It's part of being a girl-your feet are going to hurt after so many hours in high heels.
on June 11, 2014
The fit is perfect!!! I get so many complements when I wear these shoes. People actually stop and talk to me about me shoes, male and female. I actually had a guy hold the elevator for me and I was a ways behind him, then he started a conversation. People do not usually hold the elevator in NOVA or any door for that matter!!!!!
on December 9, 2013
I really am a huge fan of Chinese Laundry shoes, have more in my closet than my husband wants to even count. These are gorgeous shoes, however the zipper on the bag seriously lacks in quality. On BOTH shoes it is almost impossible to get up and down all the way, much less in one attempt. I don't enjoy fighting with zippers in attempts to get my shoes off and on, but aside from that fact, the shoes are cute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.