|Fits as expected||
Chinese Laundry Women's Roger That Nappa Knee-High Boot
|Price:||$29.99 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Nappa pig leather
- Synthetic sole
- Round Toe
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Studded ear pulls and a scalloped collar offer classic Western charm to Chinese Laundry's Roger That boot. Leather upper with buckled strap at the ankle. Pull-on closure and treaded manmade sole.
Chinese Laundry launched in 1982 with a collection of fashion forward footwear targeted to the young women’s market. From stylish daytime looks in innovative fabrics and leathers, to evening collections in dressy metallics and iridescents, Chinese Laundry continues to create and deliver style and fashion at an affordable price. Chinese Laundry has carved a niche for itself in today's competitive market and is available in better department and specialty stores nationwide.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JRNNRE
- Item model number: ROGER THAT NAPPA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- i have big calves and normally have trouble finding boots, these fit me perfectly although i'm a little concerned that they'll stretch out after i have them for a while but we'll see
- great colour - exactly as shown
- wonderful price for leather boots
the downside/concerns i have:
- the workmanship is not amazing as you can see on the toe where it is glued (when you zoom in)
- there are a few imperfections in terms of tone consistency in the upper part - but nothing that really bothers me
- should definitely be water proofed - i havent had a chance to waterproof mine yet and got a couple water droplets on them the marks are very evident but i am hoping they'll decrease once i have a chance to treat them
overall - great boot and totally worth the price!!