Chinook Summit Bivy Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric
- Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof
- Facial ventilation system for better breathability
- Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox
- Includes a stuff sack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Summit Bivy is an advanced bivy sack system that uses DAC Featherlite aluminum poles to create a self-supporting canopy around the facial area. This allows better breathability and movement without added exposure to the elements. A great choice for multi-day wilderness trips, snow-camping and emergency situations. Specifications: - Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric (5000mm) - Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof - Facial ventilation system for better breathability - Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox - Includes a stuff sack - Summit Bivy - Waterproof/Breathable - Size: 91" x 32" x 22"/H 17" (230 x 80 x 55 cm/H 42 cm) - Total Weight: 2 lbs (0.92 kg)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The hood design is excellent for having the hatch open in light rain, which helps breath ability and mitigating condensation issues
- As bivys go it is super roomy I can sleep in it with my pack inside- which is a god send on rainy days
- The mosquito netting is top notch and makes this bag super versatile for various conditions/ environments
- Having the hood elevated off your face is really nice
-Condensation, but this is the same for all bivy's. I personally lay down a T-shirt or a cloth underneath where my head is, in contact with the bivy material, and I find this mitigates water pooling excellently.
- None that I have found unique to this bag
For the price and in general i think it hard to beat.