Chinook Trekker Snowshoes
|Price:||$65.36 - $136.75|
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- UV resistant polyethylene decking, easy-to-use dual ratchet bindings and heel straps with quick release buckles
- Heavy duty aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Includes carry bag with back pack straps, side handles, mesh ventilation and Velcro pole carriers
- Recommended load: 59-90 pounds (23-41 kg); measures 18.9 x 7.5 Inch (48 x 19 cm); weighs 3.91 pounds (1.77 kg)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Trekker Series snowshoes provide great traction and comfort on packed snow and moderate terrains that are great for enjoying long winter months hiking through trails and forest. They are made of light weight and strong aluminum frame ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable and easy walks. They feature UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings that are flexible up to -40F (- 40C), easy-to-use dual freeze-resistant ratchet bindings that are easy to adjust and give a secure fit even with gloves on, heel straps with quick release buckles that keep foot hold secure. The heavy duty aluminum crampons rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow and the heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes. They include a carry bag with adjustable back pack straps, side handles, mesh ventilation window and Velcro pole carriers. These long lasting snowshoes carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- quick release straps make it easy to clip in.
- somewhat light for those times you have to carry on your backpack
- plastic held up well for duration of trip
- aluminum teeth on bottom bend if you walk on rocks
- only have 2 straps on top, need a third for better circulation in foot
- no traction when side stepping across a slope, no sided to side, great on up and downs.