Chinook Trekker Snowshoes
|Price:||$45.00 - $94.36|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- UV resistant polyethylene decking, easy-to-use dual ratchet bindings and heel straps with quick release buckles
- Heavy duty aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Includes carry bag with back pack straps, side handles, mesh ventilation and Velcro pole carriers
- Recommended load: 59-90 pounds (23-41 kg); measures 18.9 x 7.5 Inch (48 x 19 cm); weighs 3.91 pounds (1.77 kg)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Trekker Series snowshoes provide great traction and comfort on packed snow and moderate terrains that are great for enjoying long winter months hiking through trails and forest. They are made of light weight and strong aluminum frame ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable and easy walks. They feature UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings that are flexible up to -40F (- 40C), easy-to-use dual freeze-resistant ratchet bindings that are easy to adjust and give a secure fit even with gloves on, heel straps with quick release buckles that keep foot hold secure. The heavy duty aluminum crampons rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow and the heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes. They include a carry bag with adjustable back pack straps, side handles, mesh ventilation window and Velcro pole carriers. These long lasting snowshoes carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- quick release straps make it easy to clip in.
- somewhat light for those times you have to carry on your backpack
- plastic held up well for duration of trip
- aluminum teeth on bottom bend if you walk on rocks
- only have 2 straps on top, need a third for better circulation in foot
- no traction when side stepping across a slope, no sided to side, great on up and downs.
I recommend these to anyone. Great deal for the price. Good quality.
I've used them twice and they fit perfect. They are a bit wider than other shoes I've seen. I got the 25's. I highly recommend these shoes!
UPDATE: I've now gone out 3 times with these shoes. I live in the Sierra Foothills. Went on a pretty hilly terrain yesterday. My foot twisted and turned as I climbed and avoided some rocks. The shoes still stayed snug and tight. The metal crampons are thick and solid. My friend's Yukon Charlies crampons are thinner and the plastic material tore yesterday during his hike.
Most recent customer reviews
- Durable and decently light weight (not ultralight)
- I really like the strapping method.Read more