Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on April 19, 2017
Top quality good looking American made boots. Comfortable with great stability for riding and when you plant your feet. I paired them with some light weight over the calf compression socks from Duluth Trading. They run 1/2 large. Normally wear a 10 bought 9.5 fit just fine.

Update: been wearing these boots for several weeks now. Couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable, protect legs and feet well while riding, good to walk in also. Lots of compliments on how they look.
on April 20, 2011
Was trying to decide between this Chippewa Harness boot or the Double H version. I saw a friends Double H but decided to order the Chippewa since it was only $35 more than the Double H and Chippewa quality is second to none. The Double H Harness boot is nice but nothing close to the Chippewa boot.

On Chippewa's site I downloaded the sizing guide and according to it I should order a size 11. I knew that was too big. I usually wear a 9 1/2 or 10 in all boots. I took a chance and ordered the size 10 and they fit perfect just like all my other boots.

These boots are comfortable right out of the box. Soft thick leather and they won't take long to break in. Love the Vibram sole too. Great boot and made in the USA. I'm really tired of the crap Chinese boots that fall apart within a year. These things are so heavy duty you can tell they are going to last a long long time.

Great boot.
on August 12, 2013
This is the flagship boot from Chippewa...it is lined, so it goes on and off easily, its well-made, has quality hardware and heavy leather. The Vibram sole doesnt slip on the oily roadway and is fully-resoleable and can be re-heeled. Its a classic style and is so much better than their engineer boot. Last but not least, its made in the good old USA.
UPDATE: The heel and sole has separated from the upper leather boot. I have never had a pair of boots do this. I am contacting Chippewa

The boots were deemed defective and non-repairable by a shoe/boot repair shop and are past the return date. I guess I'm just screwed.
Thanks Justin Boots for not standing behind your product. I have only wore these boots a dozen times. junk. I suggest buying from a bricks and mortar store that will send them back to Justin for you if yours fall apart too.
review image
on November 11, 2013
Based on some other reviews I was a bit worried that these might be too narrow or tight over the foot, but these D width boots are very roomy. They did not have my usual size so I order half a size larger, had I known that they are true to the size and not small that some reviewers claim, I would have ordered half a size smaller than my regular size, but these work well. I can wear a thick winter sock and still have room to move. I have owned several boots of this design by other manufacturers, and these are by far the most comfortable. They are also the first boots I have owned where I have lots of room when putting them on and taking them off. My only complaint would be that the insole is a bit hard, I would have prefered the foam type my old boots have, but some insoles should take care of that issue.
on February 15, 2016
I bought these boots a half size smaller than what I usually wear and the fit is great. Really like the boots, they broke in with just a couple days of wear. Buy them you wont be disappointed.. Only trouble I have had is I like them so much decided to buy another pair and the pair they sent had a scar on the side of the boot so we returned them for another pair. The next pair that came looked good but were two different sizes. Guess we will try one more time.
on April 13, 2015
I have received the same pair of boots twice, and now have returned them twice. This pair of boots has large wrinkles in the liner layer of leather over the instep. Excruciating.

I've had a pair for 20 years and need to replace them. I will keep trying, but they need to ditch that one pair.
on May 2, 2016
Other than the sizing issue, these are some really nice boots. I have everything from 8.5 to 9.5 sized shoes (always wide or extra wide when available) and I ended up needing an 8 EE in these. Now that I've found my size, they do look and feel like a well-made pair of boots.
on May 14, 2016
These boots are high quality. Thick leather and comfortable right out of the box. A quality that I expect to last many years. I have been wearing them daily for the last month and riding in them and so far I like them better than any other riding boot I have had.
on March 8, 2017
i love them i was a little worried about buying them on line wondering if they would fit i took a chance and it payed off they are great i will buy my next pair at the same place thanks
on September 24, 2016
I love the boots!but the size seems to run a little big,I wear a 81/2D,with these boots maybe could have gotten away with a 8wide, but I'll keep them anyway and hope they will wear into my size,thank you

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.