Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 29, 2015
These boots are very well made although I don't know how they will hold up as I returned them after wearing them a day. One of the main reasons I bought them were for the EE wide size and also made in America. Couldn't find any Harley boots wider than a D that were made in America. These are riding boots, I get that, and if you only use them for riding they are fine. Easy enough to get on and off and as I said appear to be very well made. Now the things I didn't like about them. They are heavy and even with the straps cinched up, my heels would ride up on every step causing me to drag the heels like some kids do when they have shoes that are too big. There is no padding for the insole and heel so it feels like you are clomping on hard concrete. OK, I get that these ARE RIDING BOOTS! But you have to do some walking at some time during your rides, at least I do. So I figured I would give them a chance and see if they would start to break in and become more comfortable for at least short walks. Took them down to the big box store to pick up some medications for my dogs. Parked fairly close, short walk to pharmacy, waited in line for 5 mins,
walked back to truck. My feet actually hurt and my left sock was all the way past my heel headed to the steel toe with the right sock not far behind! 4 stars for quality construction, probably 5 stars for riding comfort, but 0 stars for walking! Thus the two star rating. Thanks Amazon, for Prime and easy returns. I try to buy made in America but will not sacrifice my feet for that. Will try a lace up, side zipper Bates next!
on July 22, 2013
These boots fit straight out the box. I had expected them to be narrow and tight, according to other reviews, but this was not so.
I've owned other engineer boots, my favourite up til now being Harley Davidson Salado, which they don't make any more, but these far surpass those. They are quite simply the best engineer boots I've ever owned. Sturdy, but not too heavy. I like the block heel. The sole could do with being a little thicker but I can get that modified.
Amazon delivery from The USA was super fast too. In all, with the cost of the boots shipping and customs fee they were still cheaper than buying them from a UK outlet.
I'm very happy.
on June 13, 2016
They definitely run large (but that does make room for some thick boot socks), but I can't complain at all about the general quality. They look great whether you're in leather at a biker bars or in slacks and jacket at a nice restaurant. They are also just slip-on boots, so any safe rider should probably opt for the 12" rally boots.

Like any nice boot they do have a breaking in period, but these seemed like they took forever to finally break in. If you are going to be on your feet and moving all day, especially outdoors work, I would *NOT* recommend these boots. These really aren't much more than a leather foot pouch sewn onto a soul, so they do not have *ANY* padding on the inside. These are not work boots.
on December 31, 2013
Worth every penny. A little big in size but after putting a gel sole its perfect. It seems that they allow a little bit of a gap just for this reason. Nice leather, all around very well made. They are heavy so if you are looking for something lightweight this is not your boot.
on November 27, 2014
I wear a 11 1/2 and ordered such in a D width. The boots were at least a size to big and my foot kept moving up at the heel when walking. Also the width was to tight and uncomfortable. I own another pair of Chippewa MC boots and have been happy with them but these were way off.. Just a hint... They do run narrower than your reg size so keep that in mind when buying any Chippewa shoe or boot!
on August 31, 2015
These are nice looking, well made boots. Everything about them is high quality. They fit exactly according to the size ordered. If you plan to wear extra socks, then go one width size wider. I recommend sealing them with some sort of protection for bad weather to make them last since they can be resoled. Overall they're a happy purchase in which I've received many compliments while wearing them. As for walking for extended periods, I also recommend extra padding because they are hard boots. This is during the pre- break-in phase. Again, a very good pair of boots.
on June 15, 2014
Good boot been thru rain already. Haven't gone thru oil yet. Arrived on time and well packed. Size 12 a little large but wouldn' know about 11 and a half. Putted some gel insoles and they are more comfortable. The only thing as other reviewes have said the ankle is very loose even with the strap all the way to the first hole
on March 23, 2014
These boots look and feel great. Like all Chippewa's I have purchased they are built well. The only gripe I do have is if they made a version of these same exact ones with an option to buy w/o steel tips though. Aside from that they are perfect.
on February 15, 2014
After reading reviews, and having a longtime history with Chippewa Boots, I ordered these a half size smaller than my normal size. Most Chippewa boots fit exactly as size stated, but the slip-on varieties can be a little loose. These fit perfect on one foot a just a little tight on the other, but after working them a little, and wearing them for an hour or so, they both fit perfect. If I had ordered them at my normal size, one would have fit perfect, and one would have been too loose, and too loose can be a problem.
on April 10, 2014
Suprisingly well made American product.
Quality leather with thick soles and heels.
Great for riding your bike or standing on stage playing your guitar.
Good boots in a bar brawl.
You'll know why you like them and everyone will know why you wear them....THEY ROCK!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.